FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Someone tell me what the heck monkey-bumps are before I explode. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Someone tell me what the heck monkey-bumps are before I explode.
Tristan
Member # 1670

- posted      Profile for Tristan   Email Tristan         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
If I were you, Tristan, I'd blow the whistle.

Like a MoFo.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mofo

Oh, I think I should, Ralphie. You think you get away with whatever just because you're so charming. [Razz]

(j/k [Smile] )

Posts: 896 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, that's it. You called me charming. Now we have to run off together.

Don't you people know by now NOT TO FEED THE EGO?

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
Seriously. She responds much better to abuse.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tristan
Member # 1670

- posted      Profile for Tristan   Email Tristan         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd run off with you in a moment, Ralphie, if only you hadn't called me a MoFo.

Oh, who am I kidding. There isn't an abusive term invented that'd stop me from running off with you. If you weren't married. Or the rest of the Hatrack population snagged you first.

[Frown]

Posts: 896 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audeo
Member # 5130

- posted      Profile for Audeo   Email Audeo         Edit/Delete Post 
Well just to be fair to the multicultural element of hatrack, frickin' translated into German really is the f word, so by saying that I would argue it's worse than dashes. A few alternatives I use are 'frill' (from that wonderful Sci-Fi channel series Farscape,) and more recently I've heard 'flip' used as an alternative. Not that any of this bothers me in the slightest so carry on. [Wink]
Posts: 349 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, it's not. Frickin minus the t is the f-word in German.
Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Minus the t? What t??
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, so I'm dumb and said t instead of r. Minus the r. The r.
Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

LOL! Triple-r forgot to say r. Easy enough mistake -- right next to each other on the keyboard. Doesn't make you dumb, in any case!

[ROFL] Ignore me. I'm easily amused. [Wink]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Ralphie- I hadn't read all the rest of this thread when I referred to it. I was only thinking of the monkey bumps because of the purple frogs. (This obviously encoded sentence is going to earn me a visit from Homeland Security, I bet).

The Fr- word is also very close to an archaic slang word that is also obscene. Think of what sailors reputedly resort to and that Frigates are large sailing vessels. This was the explanation in my Mother in Laws dictionary of slang, anyway.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
eeeeeeyyyyywwwwwww!!!!
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
::checks tattooes; polaroids::

I have no clue what you're talking about, pooka. If this was something you said further back than two weeks ago then I'm afraid that the men in white coats have already been by for the semi-monthly lobotomy.

Sowwy.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

How do you get lobotomized more than once?
rivka
Member # 4859

Very, very carefully.

Or her brain has remarkable regenerative powers, and she should be studied.

LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
Shoot - I was invited to a fricken picnic and didn't go because I thought it was short for fried-chicken.

(j/k [Wink] )

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.