FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » fo shizzle my nizzle

Author Topic: fo shizzle my nizzle
foobonic
Member # 5149

- posted      Profile for foobonic           Edit/Delete Post 
this made my day, thought id share =)

here are 2 off the top of the list and a little "Homersk" version of my own (the others are way to racy)
------------------------------------

fo shizzle my nizzo
"foe-shizzz-zalll mie-nizz-ooh"

Idiomatically translated: This is for sure-as in one would know this fact to be true.

Literally translated: FOR SURE MY NIG*A

TYRONE: "Did you pass that difficult biology class at Harvard last semester?"

KEYSHAWN: "fo shizzle my nizzo"--- Of course I passed the class with flying colors only to affirm my position on the Dean's List. How could you make such a ridiculous inquiry as to question my unlimited abilities?

fo shizzle my nizzo
"foe shiz-zul my niz-zul"

something (insert noun)'s that deserve ebola say when they acknowledge something

me: "You're a (insert adjective) worthless piece of crap"
crap : "fo shizzle my nizzo"

fo shizzle my nizzo
"Foe shiz el my niz el"

Slang for "For sure my ni**a". Term was popularized by Big Snoop Dogg(formerly snoop Doggy Dogg). Recognized variations are "For shizzle my nizzle", and "For sheezy my neezy".

The way to speak this language is simple. Take the 1st sound of almost any word and the rest of the word replace with 'izzle' or 'eezy'.

Foobonic: "To the internet! The cause of and solution to all of my problems!"
Homer: "Fo shizzle my nizzle..."

source : urbandictionary.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh.

[Angst]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm naming my first son "Keyshawn."
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

Fo shizzle.
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan Hart
Member # 5513

- posted      Profile for Ryan Hart           Edit/Delete Post 
I carry around a little "Ethnic Colloquial" dictionary. It saved my life in the ghetto one day.
Posts: 650 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
Am I allowed to say "Fo shizzle my nizzle"? Because I'm not African American, so I'm not sure.

*grin*

I do enjoy Doggie Fizzle Televizzle, so I guess I qualify. I'm not sure if I actually enjoy the show, or just like to say the name of it. It makes me giggle.

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

Ryan:

[ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL]

Brilliant!

[Big Grin]

[ September 11, 2003, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: Icarus ]

mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
jexx, assmonkey, turn on your AIM. [Mad]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

OK, I don't watch enough TV. Does somebody have a link to what this show's about? 'Cause I never heard of it, but I've had kids saying "Fo shizzle" this that and the other since last year, and I'd been wondering . . .
foobonic
Member # 5149

- posted      Profile for foobonic           Edit/Delete Post 
oh dang, i guess my blackness aint confirmed...

LOL ive never heard of "Doggie Fizzle Televizzle" thats the freakin funniest 3 words to roll off my tongue since the simpsons came on 22 minutes ago!

/me flips on kazzaa

Posts: 40 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

I'm an assmonkey! Woo!

*obeying the mackinator*

Icarus, Doggiefizzle Televizzle is on MTV, so I guess you could go on MTV.com and link up from there. But "fo shizzle my nizzle" started before that show was on the air, not sure if Snoop Doggie Dogg coined it or not, but he popularized it.

PS--I call my littler dog "Poop Doggie Dogg". Hee!

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
So jexx, in whose ass do you reside? And do you fly out of it all the time, or only when extremely unlikely things happen?
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

Oh, Dre, hurry up and get some of that Doggie Fizzle Televizzle (it IS fun to say!) so that you can remain the Nubian Prince we all know you to be! [Smile] It really is quite funny. And if you like Hip-Hop and rap, Snoop has some good musical guests.
jexx
Member # 3450

Do I have to reside in someone's ass??? I didn't realize that was part of the gig. Dammit. I thought I was just a monkey with a large ass or something.

Dagnabbit.

mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
That sure ain't roses that you're smelling.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, this is deeply unnerving.
You people are not hip. Not. Hip. There is no hipness occurring in this thread.

*shudders*

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Ryan, you slay me! [ROFL]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Tom - But I thought the young people like it when I "get down" verbally.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Tizzle Davidsizzle has a nice ring to it.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.