FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Hot Tub (Clothing Optional)

Author Topic: Hatrack Hot Tub (Clothing Optional)
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
Make yourself comfortable, This version of the thread won't be around for more than a day.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
+_+
Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
What happens to all the people who were in the hot tub at the time you delete the thread?
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

Dear God! Think of the Children!
Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martha
Member # 141

- posted      Profile for martha           Edit/Delete Post 
They get snapped to another dimension, Bob. But it's a really sensual dimension with hot soothing bubblebath.
Posts: 1785 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, that's it.

This time I'm going nekked.

(btw - I must point out yet again that Rabbit is STILL emulating me, whether to make jest or tribute to her obvious hero, Ralphie.)

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martha
Member # 141

Mmmm. As long as I'm not the first, I shall partake of the exquisite experience of being nude in a hot tub.

*embarrassed, hopes this thread is deleted before anyone actually reads it*

Posts: 1785 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

And we can have drinks with little umbrellas in them, Martha.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martha
Member # 141

Non-alc for me, please. I am perfectly capable of behaving drunk when I haven't imbibed anything.
Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
Do we really WANT to imagine Hatrackers nekkid? And what's with the sudden rise of nekkid-type threads? Are we having a Hatrack Exhibitionist conference?
Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martha
Member # 141

Human, you had to ask.

I don't want to seem sketchy or anything, but... I have to say, I am increasingly impressed with the attractiveness of all the Jatraqueros I've met so far. Just because we spend most of our social time on a geeky bb doesn't mean we would all be unattractive if we got dressed up (or undressed, if we're talking about this hot tub thing) and went out for some meatspace socialization.

Ralphie
Member # 1565

I, for one, have been campaigning for Martha's nekkedness for quite some time.
Chade Fallstar
Member # 5581

- posted      Profile for Chade Fallstar           Edit/Delete Post 
::gets in, falls asleep::
Posts: 155 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amka
Member # 690

- posted      Profile for Amka   Email Amka         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm.

This time, I think I'll wear a ballgown.

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martha
Member # 141

Woah, Ralphie baby! How did this happen? How did it come to pass that you know me well enough to make comments like that, while I barely feel that I know you at all? (no pun intended, of course)

*considers* I'm flattered.

Ralphie
Member # 1565

Pfft.

You have to remember that when I was but a lowly n00b I was star-struck with all the people who had been around for quite some time before me.

You've always been Martha, the one with the kick-@ss costuming job. Don't give me that "flattered" bidnazz.

Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

What's goin' on in here?
odouls268
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for odouls268   Email odouls268         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, being that I am a fat bald hairy clown with a prehistoric sloth as my alter ego, I can't imagine why anyone would be hesitant to picture me naked.
Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank goodness! I really needed a bath.

>Jenny jumps in, nekkid<

>Unfortunately, all the dirt comes off and turns the water black<

Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
So you're one of those dirty girls I keep hearing about in my e-mail!
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
*Jenny throws on her towel and leaves, much refreshed*

Also, now a random lurker won't have to be shocked by all those nekkid people in the tub!

And yes, I can be very dirty after a few hours hauling compost in the garden!

Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 4842

- posted      Profile for *           Edit/Delete Post 
Mind if I just soak my feet? [Smile]
Posts: 353 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
I quite like nudity.
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
it suits you
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martha
Member # 141

*, your feet are welcome to join our smut. I mean, our relaxing, soothing bath.
Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm tired...relaxing in a hot tub sounds great.

*strips down, slides in*

Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

Thanks, celia. Though I must wonder where you found my naked pictures. [Razz]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

[Wave] [Evil Laugh]

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
So much for just a day... [Wink]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Twinky, are you sure these people are ready to see your tentacles???
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

[Big Grin]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.