FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hey Ruth/Brinestone

Author Topic: Hey Ruth/Brinestone
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
How old is your brother?

Control him before I start warning your s/n.

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

OK, too late. I've blocked you.

Tell me when I can remove that.

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
Icarus, what was he doing? Jon Boy said he was just trying it out because he'd never used AIM before. Did he do anything obnoxious? Because it really doesn't sound like my youngest brother to be obnoxious to random people on the Internet unless he had someone there egging him on.
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

Well, he IMed me asking me who I was, which I suppose started me off on the wrong foot. I don't take kindly to people contacting me out of the blue and asking who I am. He was quite persistent in demanding to know who I was, and how I knew you. When he explained he was your brother, I explained that I knew you from Hatrack. He said something or other that struck me as oboxious, I really don't recall what, and it may have been that I was already predisposed to view him that way. I was just thinking maybe I should warn him, when out of the blue he warned me! I figured if I started retaliating, I would end up past 100%, because I don't back down, so I just immediately hit "Ignore."

I'm sorry if I overreacted, but it set off a few triggers of mine.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.