FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hello....

Author Topic: Hello....
Hitorkiri Battousai
Member # 5708

- posted      Profile for Hitorkiri Battousai           Edit/Delete Post 
Hello I am new to this forum thing....uhh yeah...well just to be blunt...what to I post about in here?
-Hitorkiri Battousai

[ September 22, 2003, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: Hitorkiri Battousai ]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Go away.
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
That's just about as good as anything, Hitorkiri. Welcome to Hatrack! [Wink]

(never mind Trogdor-poopy-pants, he's just upset about that ebola thing!)

[ September 22, 2003, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Erik Slaine ]

Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't mind the Trogodor, or a mad Slash either.

Welcome to Hatrack. There are a few newbie threads offering suggestions and advice in here somewhere.

Basically, post anything unless its personally offensive, illegal, or unsupported by logic, faith, or fact.

Don't try to get people upset. No cussing, language you wouldn't want a twelver year old to use, or trolling for a date, though mild flirtation is allowed.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Only mild?

Crap.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
WELCOME!

[The Wave]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
If only mild flirtation is allowed, what were the bachelor/bachelorette threads?

And when do Jon Boy and I get kicked out?

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
My brother in law was threatening to start posting here. "Are you my brother in law?" a sequel to "Are you my mother?"
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi!

People seem to post about all kinds of things. I've found it has some real benefits at home as well.

For example, a couple nights ago, I came into the living room to find that Diane (my partner) had already selected a movie to watch.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You won't like it." she said.

"C'mon, what is it?" I persisted.

"It's a modernized version of Wuthering Heights. It's also a musical."

"You're kidding," I said.

(she showed me the description on the channel guide. She wasn't.)

"There has to be something else on," I said.

"I just want to see if it's any good."

(She had to watch it to find that out???)

"OK," I said. "Since I don't have anything better to do I think I'll go get on to Hatrack and write about what you're watching."

The effect of this was amazing. She started checking the movie guide and we proceeded to have a pleasant couple hours watching Castle Keep instead. [Evil]

[ September 22, 2003, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: sndrake ]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Youth ap Orem
Member # 5582

- posted      Profile for Youth ap Orem   Email Youth ap Orem         Edit/Delete Post 
I am Youth! I can not flirt, for I have no flies. Beware the names, they confuse from male to female. Don't get hurt!
Posts: 290 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome!

[Party]

What should you post about?

Hatrack is conversation. What do you like to converse about? Join in an existing discussion or start a rant of your own and we'll join in!

[Smile]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Camper
Member # 5076

- posted      Profile for Happy Camper   Email Happy Camper         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there. Guess this is as good a time as any to use this smilie ---> [Wave]
Posts: 609 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you really have to start two threads two days apart to ask what to do?
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rayne
Member # 5722

- posted      Profile for rayne   Email rayne         Edit/Delete Post 
It's an intimidating community, give the guy a break. You burninate new people here.
Posts: 66 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, if you're really flamable, just stay away from Trogdor.

And welcome, rayne!

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

We have also been known to spank them and ingest them.

If they require tenderizing, then in that order.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rayne
Member # 5722

- posted      Profile for rayne   Email rayne         Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder what would happen if you added a little avacado and fresh tomato

Edited to add, thanks, eslaine, hi

[ September 23, 2003, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: rayne ]

Posts: 66 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, I love you wont you tell me your name...
Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ethics Gradient
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Ethics Gradient   Email Ethics Gradient         Edit/Delete Post 
Hell no, X, you freak.

Hello HB!

[Hat] (How I hate thee, hat smilie. Die, damn you, die.)

Posts: 2945 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

But EG - you said the little hat smilie was the stripping Ralphie.

(Welcome, once again, n00bs)

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.