FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Book of Records (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hatrack Book of Records
jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
I've probably seen Caddyshack more times than anyone here. My dad's been showing it to us since we were little.
Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Mike   Email Mike         Edit/Delete Post 
I just set a new record for myself yesterday: a one-minute-and-twenty-second handstand. [Cool] [Big Grin]

ginette- I get that same empty mind feeling when I play tetris. I used to have a pretty high score on that, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

Posts: 1810 | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Circus World!

Wow!

[Big Grin]

::wist::

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
I was wondering if anyone here even remembered that place.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Sn: O_o I'm glad you're all right now...
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asQmh
Member # 4590

- posted      Profile for asQmh   Email asQmh         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
side note: I think my 16-year-old son has the record for most watching/re-watching of M*A*S*H episodes (he has them all on VHS). He does M*A*S*H marathons all the time. Wish I had his life.
Can I hold the record for most M*A*S*H re/watching in adulthood? 'cause I also balance a nifty full time (and more) job, and a reasonable social life, yet somehow managed to watch a season or two at a time when the moment presents itself. If I didn't have roommates, I'd probably never watch anything else. ^_^

Q.

Posts: 499 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
I've sold more blackberries than anyone here.
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
I have several hundred buttons - ranging from political to all kinds of humor. The collection actually dates to the late 1960s. I have most of them mounted on the wall in our living room.

PS - Ryuko, if you're curious, the webpage listed in my profile has more info on that condition, some of what I do and more of my large-headed baby pictures.

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not positive, but I think I may have the most tribute threads in a 20 minute period.

I once peed for 76 seconds. (Was that over the top? I can never tell.)

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
yeah, and you probably don't put the seat down either. sheesh. men.
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

Wow saxon. You could write a whole sentence in the snow.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll bet that I'm the only person here who has ever acted out So I Married an Axe-Murderer in its entirety, doing all the parts, and getting all of the lines right. I did it to distract my wife from the fact that she was deleriously sick when we were in another country and and she was too sick to move.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
He could, zgator, but his cursive sucks, so no one would be able to read it.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I once peed for 76 seconds. (Was that over the top? I can never tell.)
The real question is, according to another thread, did it all go into the bowl?

GAAAAaaahhhh! (or why do guys have to pee all over the toilet?)

[Smile]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sal
Member # 3758

- posted      Profile for Sal           Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm, let me think... Doesn't the volume of fluid flowing at a given rate through a pipe depend on the pipe diameter?
Posts: 1045 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
My expert Minesweeper record is 59 seconds. Intermediate is 19, beginner is 3.

All this past summer, every weekend, I watched all five Star Wars movies back-to-back (to back and so on).

I can hold my breath for over two minutes. I can also do this seven times in a row with ten seconds in between. I don't like to do this, but I can.

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

[ROFL] @ Sal
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
(peeks at Carrie's post count...) LANDMARK!!!

Also: I probably own over 1500 dollars worth of manga, anime, and books about Japanese culture, all collected over four years on an average salary of 900 dollars per year... Is that a record?

Edit: (soundly whips Sal for saying lude things about her sensei)

[ September 23, 2003, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: Ryuko ]

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

- posted      Profile for MaydayDesiax   Email MaydayDesiax         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I hold the record for summer job with the most zany stories--I'm a swim instructor, I teach kids from three to fifteen.

I also think I hold the record for watching 'Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie' the most times. I can seriously quote the entire thing... Both movies.

Posts: 873 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

quote:
yeah, and you probably don't put the seat down either. sheesh. men.
Actually, in my house, I'm the one that chides Juliette about leaving the lid open. Actually, that's not true. She's long since learned to close it when she's done.
quote:
The real question is, according to another thread, did it all go into the bowl?
Not applicable; I was at a urinal.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

quote:
soundly whips Sal for saying lude things about her sensei
Juliette spells "lewd" that way, too. I think it's absolutely adorable.

Man, I seem like an ingrate, pointing out spelling in a post defending my honor. It's just that Juliette and I have had several conversations about the word that I just found hilarious. And I think that spelling is way cuter than the real one.

zgator
Member # 3833

So you have had several conversations about lewd (lude) behaviour with your new wife.

Newlyweds are so cute.

Icarus
Member # 3162

I think that spelling of behavior is so cute!
saxon75
Member # 4589

Actually, most of those conversations happened before we got married. [Razz]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.