FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Got any ideas?

Author Topic: Got any ideas?
HollowEarth
Member # 2586

- posted      Profile for HollowEarth   Email HollowEarth         Edit/Delete Post 
i need to find something to do tonight, and i'm fresh out of ideas. Anybody got any good ones?
Posts: 1621 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
Watch a Marx Bros film.

[Smile]

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Oooo, good one!

Go driving around town with your friend, and wave hi to all the pedestrians. [Smile]

Go see Second Hand Lions (very good movie).

Order a pizza and rent a movie.

Board Games.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
What I do when I am bored and can't find anything to do is to make a decision to clean the apartment.

Once faced with impending cleaning, all sorts of things I hadn't thought of immediately come to mind as enjoyable alternatives to cleaning. [Big Grin]

[ September 27, 2003, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: sndrake ]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Hangglide.
Run around with your underwear outside of your body and say you are a superhero
Offend old ladies and small dogs
paint japanese all over a water tower
pertend to be a waterfountain
ride around on little scooters with a wizard hat
watch a documentary
read a comic book in a book store outloud complete with sound effects and laugh a lot.
watch anime with 2 or 3 cute girls and boys and much popcorn
get a tattoo
get something pierced
run around showing off the piercing or tattoo to a bunch of snooty people
read the Golden Compass
go skinny dipping
hunt for shooting stars

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Buy a big bottle of bubbles (the kind with the giant wand), roll down your car window, and while driving exactly 10 mph(optimum bubble speed), stick the bubble wand out the window. Bubbles down the street - it's fabulous!
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
even better... blowing bubbles when its 30 degrees below zero and they crystalize
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.