FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The "How are you?" update thread (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The "How are you?" update thread
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
I remembered this thread and wanted to ask about Icarus and Cor...how in the heck are you two? Has Cor recovered yet or is she still having trouble? Are you still totally burnt out and exhausted Icarus?? I was thinking of you two this week, and I hope things are better.

Others that I'm wondering about are Ralphie (how are you honey?), Christy (how is everything?), aka (are you back from San Fran?), beatnix (any new developments?), Belle, and Boon.

How in the heck are all of you? If you feel comfortable sharing, we'd love to know.

(Mooses, I'll ask how YOU are after Mooselet's Dr.'s appointments. But I WILL ask Superstation how he's doing. How are you Superstation?)

Anyone else you guys are thinking/worried about (or people that I've missed?)?

[ January 22, 2004, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: Narnia ]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Me (and Survivor's and Rabidsam's) Grandma died. We saw just a little too much of our brothers and sisters as a result. Our youngest sister's husband called to say he couldn't find her at the airport. But seeing as how her flight apparently arrived 3/5 hours before and they don't have cell phones... still, I'm worried about her.

It's weird having one less generation between oneself and the infinite.

My mom lost her keys, and because her car has theft deterrent, she had to sleep on my couch. She had inherited the car and even got the dealer to sell her a new set based on the obituary and her picture ID, but the keys only opened the door and would not shut off the hooter. We finally found the clicker 14 hours into the search. Some people express their grief in extraordinary ways.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
pooka, I'm sorry for your loss. [Frown]
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.