FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » So.... I'm not a punctuation mark anymore....

Author Topic: So.... I'm not a punctuation mark anymore....
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
It's my second anniversary. I was going to have a whole landmark post and all about it, since I used * for the sole purpose of writing one. Oops. But, I did start a whole thread about it! That's a pretty big step. So now you can carry on with your Hatracking, just know that I'm back [Big Grin]

And with that said, I'm off to go pick up my car so I can pick Noah up from the airport!

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, 2 years of Myr goodness! Congrats!

[Party]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
happy hatrack anniversary myrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
[Party]

[Kiss]

[Group Hug]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!

For your birthday, I think you should get yourself a new font on AIM.

[Razz]

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Myr was *??? I didn't know... Perhaps it was a lack of orange on black with that cah-raaayyyyzee font..

^__^ Happy anniversary!!!

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, Myr, buckle up because it's time to point the spot light on you.

In otherwords, time for some random facts.

Myr is incredibly giggly and for some completely odd reason doesn't talk too much on Team Speak. Why? Who knows, because when she does, it's filled with energy. How else does that little green button light up?

Though she will deny it, Myr is beautiful, and her 'Angel' pic proves this. She says that it was a random, once in a life time shot but she can't say that about her OTHER pictures, which aren't as captivating as the angel pic, but just as pretty.

Myr works at a summer camp, during the summer obviously. I don't know how things are now, but at one point, she was single. How this is possible, I don't know, but I have a theory that the boys in Rhode Island are lacking the hormones.

Myr is one of the most easily recognizable people on AIM, though she has 30 names that she uses. She uses papyrus font, in orange text with a black back ground. If you see that, it's going to be myr, or an imposter who thinks they are as cool as her.

Cheesemonkey!
Boolean!

Myr is incredibly cool. Seriously. Just... seriously.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm pretty sure my brother would volunteer to make her UN-single if she still is...
Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
(wondering where these famous pictures are)
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay Myr!

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, where cna we see Myr pictures?
Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ginette
Member # 852

- posted      Profile for ginette   Email ginette         Edit/Delete Post 
Heee, I am glad you're back! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

[Party]

Posts: 1247 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Comma
Member # 5114

- posted      Profile for Comma   Email Comma         Edit/Delete Post 
What's wrong with being a punctuation mark?
Posts: 14 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
So you're the '*'. I always wondered but didn't want to look out of the loop by asking.

Myr has 1 picture at the homepage in her profile, along with rioters burning a defenseless bike (the bike's a witch--BURN IT!) and other riot-y stuff. I like the picture titled "demonic chanting"--its very spooky looking. I also like the title "random freaky guy who wanted me to take his picture in front of the fire truck."

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
It's about damn time. [Wink]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
myr has 29 names. she's the one that registered weasel sootmouth, but she was kind enough to give it to me.

it's a gift i treasure dearly and use all the time.

oh, and she took pictures of old people for me. how cool is that?

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
Took... pictures... of old people for you? what kind of cult do you people belong to?

Feyd Baron, DoC

Oh, and congrats on two years and all that.

Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
What is the DoC?!
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BelladonnaOrchid
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for BelladonnaOrchid   Email BelladonnaOrchid         Edit/Delete Post 
Congradulations, Myr/*!

[The Wave] [Party] [Group Hug] [ROFL] [Kiss]

Posts: 701 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

rivka, rrrrrrrr, Ick, ni, ginette, Morbo, and Orchid: Thanks, guys. Your posts made me smile!

Annie, Ryuko, Comma, Paul, mack, Feyd: [Razz]

T: You are much too kind. But I still love ya [Big Grin]

celia: 29?! ::giggle:: And I'm really glad you like the name so much [Smile]

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Is an aterisk really a punctuation mark?

Happy Hatrack Aniversary, Myrddin. Hope to see you around for many more.

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

No, but close enough [Smile] Thanks, sm
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
::triumphant return::

Just for you myr. Only cause i love ya.

And let it be known that I have more names than all of you fools.

Boolean! that was mine T, how dare you steal it in my absence. [Wink]

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

I *do* feel really special. And for once, I'm being completely serious!

Man, I've missed you [Smile]

Now, come see lotr in Boston!!

::dances around::

T_Smith
Member # 3734

I didn't steal it, I merely mentioned it, implying that it was mine.

Theres a difference between stealing and implying, you oaf. [Wink]

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prolixshore
Member # 4496

Oaf! oh I'll oaf you real good. Next time i see you.

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Ya, come to Utah and say that! While you're dozing off in boredom, I, being used to lack of interesting things, will beat you like a purple frog.
prolixshore
Member # 4496

I dont know what kind of frogs youve got out there in utah, but purple doesnt sound like it would put up much of a fight.

all i know is, i could box your ears right off your head.

Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Missed this thread earlier.

Congrats Myr! Keep on giggling!

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.