FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Aw-nold

Author Topic: Aw-nold
suntranafs
Member # 3318

- posted      Profile for suntranafs   Email suntranafs         Edit/Delete Post 
I think he's cool. I don't say that about many celebrities. I think he's may well be intelligent(sp?) and a good leader. Even if he's not, though, even if he's a dumb jock, he's gotta be better than most of the folks in guv'mint these days.

To quote(or paraphrase) George Bernard Shaw, 'Man and Superman':
Better Samson and Milo than Calvin and Robespierre

[ October 12, 2003, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: suntranafs ]

Posts: 1103 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Professor
Member # 5319

- posted      Profile for the Professor   Email the Professor         Edit/Delete Post 
Arnold cracked me up years ago, before the Terminator. This rail-thin guy was interviewing him.
Skinny guy: "If I worked out every day, how long would it take for me to look as buff as you?"

Ahrnold looked him up and down, then said "Tree generations!! *Booming laughter*" [ROFL]

[ October 12, 2003, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: the Professor ]

Posts: 111 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
"Even if he's not, though, even if he's a dumb jock, he's gotta be better than most of the folks in guv'mint these days."

This is the sad and cynical logic that gave California its governor-elect.

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.