FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Raise your hand if you think Bastila is hot

Author Topic: Raise your hand if you think Bastila is hot
Pat
Member # 879

- posted      Profile for Pat   Email Pat         Edit/Delete Post 
**raises hand**

and Ariel. I think she's hot too.

[ October 22, 2003, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: Pat ]

Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megachirops
Member # 4325

- posted      Profile for Megachirops           Edit/Delete Post 
[Confused]
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JeweledHeart
Member # 5833

- posted      Profile for JeweledHeart   Email JeweledHeart         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I am hot...does that count?

If not...I also happen to think Emp is VERY hot...how about that one? [Wink]

Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
Is Bastila a funky new Disney heroine? The kind of cool, self-possessed woman who leads hapless heroes through all sorts of wacky adventures (including at least one falling sequence and one dancing routine) accompanied only by grotesque but fun comic relief?

And yes, Ariel's hot. I've wanted her since I was six. Oh baby. Next time I'm at Disneyland, I'm taking a picture with Ariel, only she'll be in my lap and, god willing, we'll be smooching like Disney couples tend to at the end of a movie and with a roll of emotionally triumphant music.

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

Bastila

more

Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

Dude!

I've already ordered that game from Amazon.com. Does this mean we're going to have an online Hatrack Knights of the Old Republic league?

And yes, she's hot. But I still prefer Ariel. Ooh, and while I'm dreaming, Jasmine's in bed with both of us. And the monkey too!

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suntranafs
Member # 3318

- posted      Profile for suntranafs   Email suntranafs         Edit/Delete Post 
I was about to answer with a smart alec remark until I saw that picture and...

HOLY GOD YES!

Posts: 1103 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megachirops
Member # 4325

Too pale.

Although the idea of a girl who can kick my butt is intriguing . . .

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
If it's wrong to fantasize about pixelized images in highly inappropriate ways while deliberately setting keypad options to something deliciously called "toggle," I don't wanna be right.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

Jasmine is pretty hot, but Belle is hotter. And she reads, too.
suntranafs
Member # 3318

- posted      Profile for suntranafs   Email suntranafs         Edit/Delete Post 
Megachirops, I challenge you to a metaphorical duel to the death!
[Angst] metaphoricaly, that is.

Posts: 1103 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

No way. Belle has that whole Amish appeal going, but you can't beat Jasmine's curves or those big soft eyes. Belle, granted, isn't far behind in the cuteness deal, but it'd be hard for me (no puns allowed) to make a big deal (I said, NO PUNS) of Belle's bony white ass.

Mmm-mmm. Gimme Jasmine any day. And maybe Sleeping Beauty, too, though it'd be a big blow to my ego if she fell asleep in the middle of it all.

suntranafs
Member # 3318

GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! [Wall Bash] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]
metaphorically that is.rofl

Pat
Member # 879

[ROFL]
Megachirops
Member # 4325

[Confused]

[Smile]

A Rat Named Dog
Member # 699

- posted      Profile for A Rat Named Dog   Email A Rat Named Dog         Edit/Delete Post 
Bastila's too buttoned down — she's named after a prison, for crying out loud [Smile]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Rat Named Dog
Member # 699

- posted      Profile for A Rat Named Dog   Email A Rat Named Dog         Edit/Delete Post 
And what was with the names in that game, anyway? "Mission Vao"? Isn't that a city in Orange County?
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, that girl is indeed beautiful. Too bad I don't have an X-Box. I miss the days when every good game was only on one system. Now the good games are divided in three!

Speaking of which, since my bro got a PS2, I finally could rent FFX. I must say, I have a bit of a crush on Rikku. She's like "cute" personified. Her voice, her look, her mannerisms, are all unbearably cute.

Ariel is also a personal favorite. Belle would probably be a close second for me out of the disney protagonists.

The most over-rated one is without a doubt Lara Croft. Fifteen year old kids all over the world thought she was hot just because she was stacked.

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BelladonnaOrchid
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for BelladonnaOrchid   Email BelladonnaOrchid         Edit/Delete Post 
Agreed, Xavier, about Laura Croft.

As for which Disney char is hotter, I'm definitely a vote for Jasmine.

Posts: 701 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
I have Knights of the Old Republic!!! I played it and beat it in 3 days... for a total of 30 hours [Eek!]

It is a great game though.

Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T. Analog Kid
Member # 381

- posted      Profile for T. Analog Kid   Email T. Analog Kid         Edit/Delete Post 
hi everyone <waves>

hottest vid game characters:
Cate Archer (NOLF)
Sophitia and Ivy (Soul Calibur)

Disney Heroines:
too tough to really call but I'm gonna say Jess Rabbit (Roger Rabbit) and Capt. Amelia (Treasure Planet)

see y'all later <waves bye>

Posts: 2112 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
Jessica Rabbit is more of a charicature to me than an actual character. To me she is one step below Lara Croft.
Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.