FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Wanna know my deepest darkest secrets? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wanna know my deepest darkest secrets?
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
It's Honesty weekend in my Philosophy class and I have to tell the complete and total truth until tomorrow morning. I've had a serious lack of interesting experiences so I place myself on the Hatrack Chopping Block: Ask me a question, any question, and I will either give you a true answer or find a really good way to evade the question.

Start....now!

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you really RRR's older sister?
Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
Are you free friday night?

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Mage
Member # 5800

- posted      Profile for Black Mage           Edit/Delete Post 
Would you go to the prom with me?
Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
What is your biggest regret that you don't mind sharing?

Dude, she went to the prom like... 2 weeks ago with a guy that sang to her. Would YOU sing to her? Huh?

[ October 26, 2003, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: T_Smith ]

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
What's your most embarrassing sexual fantasy?

(That should spice things up)

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Tsk tsk... Xavier...

Ok, lets just say this: if she fully answers that question, I will do one of these myself as soon as I get home today. I don't want her to feel in the spot light that much. [Smile]

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
This is a family forum, people!
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Mage
Member # 5800

[Fiddler on the Roof music]Do you love me?[/Fiddler on the Roof music]

[ October 26, 2003, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: Black Mage ]

Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Do I what?!
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you really related to RRR in ANY WAY?

<--- Has been confused about this for a while.

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you really RRR's older sister?

I am not. We are in no way related. We just act like it sometimes.

Are you free friday night?

This friday is Halloween, so I'll be doing stuff with my floor and the guys in my ward. So no, I'm not.

Would you go to the prom with me?

No.

What is your biggest regret that you don't mind sharing?

In High School I was a part of the colorguard that performed with the marching band. My last year I was asked to be captain. About two days later the other girls decided to mutiny and not do a single thing I asked them. I backed down. I still wish I'd just stood up to them.

What's your most embarrassing sexual fantasy?

If I told you, I'd feel embarrassed, and that's the Gods-honest truth. [Big Grin]

Do you love me?

No.

Do I what?!

Umm...I don't know.

Are you really related to RRR in ANY WAY?

No. We were just messing with you that one time. Sorry.

[ October 26, 2003, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
honestly, what do you think of me?

[Big Grin]

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

I don't think you're evil, just weird.
prolixshore
Member # 4496

Dude, I'll sing to her, that's easy. I sing all the time. And plus since I got into that band today I'll be going on tour this spring, so I'll be singing to like, hundreds of people.

How bout Saturday night muppet?

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you really hate being called sarcasmo, or do you like it even though you pretend to hate it?
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Mage
Member # 5800

Why won't you go with me to the prom?
T_Smith
Member # 3734

After all is said and done, what is the one thing you hope to accomplish?
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
What is the green thing on your shoe?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

How bout Saturday night muppet?

Saturday night I'm gonna bake bread and ask a guy I know to Preference. At least, I hope that's what I'll be doing...

Do you really hate being called sarcasmo, or do you like it even though you pretend to hate it?

I dispise being called sarcasmo.

Why won't you go with me to the prom?

I don't really want to.

what is the one thing you hope to accomplish?

If I look back in about fifty years and decide my life was not a complete waste of time, I will definetly consider that an accomplishment.

What is the green thing on your shoe?

I'm not wearing shoes, but my socks have green stripes...

rivka
Member # 4859

Oh! I have a question. This is one I've never minded answering, but an incredible number of people will go to great lengths to avoid it.

What is your middle name?

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Cathryn, after my mother.
prolixshore
Member # 4496

You make this difficult.

What night are you free?

Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Is it true that you once saved seventeen Peruvian orphans from the fifth floor of a burning building using a handmade ladder you made entirely of duct tape in four and a half minutes?
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

[Confused] Frisco, did she make the ladder in 4.5 minutes? Or save the orphans in that amount of time? Or both?
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Everyone knows it takes longer than 4.5 minutes to save seventeen orphans from a burning building.

Duh.

But if that's what I meant, I would have inserted commas before "using" and after "tape".

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan Hart
Member # 5513

- posted      Profile for Ryan Hart           Edit/Delete Post 
Would you ever date me?
Posts: 650 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Ryan: no. I would never date you.

BTW, this is sarcasticmuppet speaking through T. He lent me his password while he was at work.

Ryan Hart
Member # 5513

Tu hablas mentiras.
Posts: 650 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esl
Member # 3143

- posted      Profile for esl   Email esl         Edit/Delete Post 
What's your deepest darkest secret?

and

Why are you repeating the questions as you answer them?

Posts: 1056 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
Boxers or briefs?
Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

what's your phone number?
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
What's the one thing you're most afraid of?
Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prolixshore
Member # 4496

I can't help it, I have to put this forward.

Muppet has already failed her truth weekend, she lied to me last night. She told me she knew who Holden Caufield was and really she had to google for it. I'm sorry muppet, the people had to know. It's a sad world.

--ApostleRadio

Ryan Hart
Member # 5513

The truth must prevail.
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you really think of me?
Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

What night are you free?

I know what you're REALLY asking and I'm sorry, AR, but I just don't think it'll work. I don't ever want to tell my kids that I met their dad over the internet. We can be friends, though.

Is it true that you once saved seventeen Peruvian orphans from the fifth floor of a burning building using a handmade ladder you made entirely of duct tape in four and a half minutes?

umm...no. No on all counts.

Would you ever date me?

see answer #1 of this post.

What's your deepest darkest secret?

My deepest darkest secret is that I'm hiding a very deep and dark secret.

Why are you repeating the questions as you answer them?

cuz I feel like it.

Boxers or briefs?

panties.

what's your phone number?

I don't really want to say.

What's the one thing you're most afraid of?

I suppose the only thing that's ever bothered me is heights. Sometimes, at the top of a really high escalator, I freeze up and can't step down. It's really weird. Once I'm on it's no problem, it's just that first step...

What do you really think of me?

I think you deserve to be related to me.

Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
From your name, I assume you're two (or one of the two) old men that sit on a balcony and shout rude remarks at other muppets. Is this true? If it is, did you start doing this out of jealousy for getting a minor part, or fury for having too much of a part?
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
I think you deserve to be related to me.--sm
Is that a blessing or a curse? [Wink]

What do you think about President Bush and the Iraq War?

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

Besides sarcasticmuppet and heyawindow, what AIM screen names did you you use this weekend?
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

What was your first impression upon talking to me. This means things like: did I look/sound/act like you thought I would?

I know I surprised Annie a bit, and undoubtedly, I was different from what Jon, Jenni, Ruth, Amanda, and Jon 2 had expected.

prolixshore
Member # 4496

Muppet, I am shocked and chagrined. Who ever said I would want to be the father of your children? Such a scary thought. Sheesh. You shouldn't assume you know what I am talking about, very few people ever actually do.

tsk tsk. I am very dissapointed in you. For one thing, I could never marry someone who had never heard of JD Salinger.

--ApostleRadio

Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
But you would tell her about JD Salinger before you get married, so it would work !
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Strange that an assignment that requires the "complete and total truth" allows evasion of said truth, at the whim of student.

[Smile]

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

indeed. in all honestly, i think i'll not express my honest opinion of that. [Wink]
Morbo
Member # 5309

We didn't miss much--your opinion would probably be at least weird, if not downright evil, Celia. [Wink] [Razz] [Evil Laugh]
prolixshore
Member # 4496

As the ruling god of celia's underworld, I condemn morbo to death.

--ApostleRadio

Morbo
Member # 5309

I see what you mean Bok, and I thought that myself. But announcing your weekend of honesty to hundreds on an internet forum was probably not in the assignment. Also, the assignment could just be to not utter an untruth, not neccesarly to spill your guts to any random question.
I try to be as honest as possible to people, but when snoopy questioners persist of course I evade them, as does almost everybody. If Xavier or anybody else asked me that personal question he or she would be lucky to get only an evasion. [Blushing] [Razz] [Grumble] [No No] [Angst]

Morbo
Member # 5309

AR, I condemn you to be obssesed with a hack writer who only had one mediocre book in him---oh, wait, you already are! [Taunt] [Laugh] [Hail] JD
prolixshore
Member # 4496

You know Morbo, I was gonna let you off the hook, but not anymore. You'll pay for that one. Besides, I know a number of people who might say that same thing about Mr. Card, and we are all on his website. [Wink]

--ApostleRadio

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.