FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » NEW PERSON :)

Author Topic: NEW PERSON :)
Correlle_Fyrebrand
Member # 5839

- posted      Profile for Correlle_Fyrebrand   Email Correlle_Fyrebrand         Edit/Delete Post 
HULLO EVERYONE!!! [Wave]

I AM NEW! If no one hasn't figured that out yet...anyway, I'm pretty sure that all of you knew my roommate, Mayday, who has told me SO MUCH about you guys. So I decided to gather among you, if...that's okay. I guess for you to decide I better introduce myself, which is why I'm writing...in the first place! So here it goes. [Confused]

My real name is Adriann Pedroza. I'm originally from Corona, California. I moved to Lake Charles, Louisiana in my Freshmen year of high school where I met Mayday. I was in the band playing my saxophone, Tonto. My family are the biggest Disney fans. Everyone in my family has their own Disney character mine is Tigger. Mostly because I have a bouncy personality and he is just COOL! I am also addicted to EverQuest or EverCrack as my friends refer to it. (Correlle Fyrebrand was my EQ name) But I have been sober for two years and counting ( *whispers* I'm about to start up again, but I'll be careful, oh and uh...don't tell mayday). I also watch lots and lots of Anime and I am a gamer. My guy friends, including my boyfriend say that I am a guy except with boobs. *shrugs* Maybe God changed his mind when I was in the womb, who knows? So, in short, I'm the donkey/princess from Shrek. Seriously! Okay enough of my rambling. I hope that I'm not TOO crazy and physcho for you guys. And since you are my new found friends you can just call me A. [Group Hug]

Everyone else does... [Big Grin]

Posts: 23 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Correlle, Welcome to Hatrack!!!

[The Wave]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

- posted      Profile for MaydayDesiax   Email MaydayDesiax         Edit/Delete Post 
BAD A! [No No] No EverCrack!

Welcome to Hatrack, dear. Oh, and there's a new branch of the Hatrack family. A's my twin... although we have totally different birthdays and look nothing alike (seeing as she's Mexican/Native American decent, and I'm Irish/Scottish, mostly). And Toretha's our first cousin. [Smile]

[Kiss]

(((Correlle)))

Mayday

Posts: 873 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Hatrack. On behalf of everyone here...

::wedgie::

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
EverCrack is bad, but Hatcrack isn't? Explain this to me, Mayday. Aren't you going to feel bad when A becomes yet another addict of this forum? Huh?

[Big Grin]

I mean, welcome!

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

- posted      Profile for MaydayDesiax   Email MaydayDesiax         Edit/Delete Post 
No, Brinestone, Hatrack's a good addiction... Like caffiene.

Plus, now she'll have to read the OSC books. Mind building, thank you! [Taunt]

Posts: 873 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome! [Smile]

Mayday has likely mentioned this to you, but don't be distressed if assorted strange people eat you, torch you, or welcome you in assorted bizarre ways. It just means they like you. [Big Grin]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BYuCnslr
Member # 1857

- posted      Profile for BYuCnslr   Email BYuCnslr         Edit/Delete Post 
Hiya A!!!!
:: GLOMPS ::
Satyagraha

Posts: 1986 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toretha
Member # 2233

- posted      Profile for Toretha   Email Toretha         Edit/Delete Post 
wait-you're new? Really? wow, I'd never have guessed [Razz]

Happy you're posting!!!

[ October 28, 2003, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: Toretha ]

Posts: 3493 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome here ! [Wave] [The Wave]
You'll quick know everyone here and our little paricularities. It's funny to get use to the way people think and be able to predict how they will react [Wink]

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the forum Adrienne! [Big Grin] [Hat] [Wave]
Okay enough of my rambling.--A. Don't worry, rambling will just make you fit right in at Hatrack.

Just think: if you were a recovering alcoholic in Canada you could say "Hello, my name is A, I need AA, eh?" [Razz]

Too. . . many . jokes... must resist. . .

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
My family are the biggest Disney fans. Everyone in my family has their own Disney character mine is Tigger.
My favorite character is Walt Disney's frozen head.

Welcome A!

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, A. [Smile] Hope you stay.
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey A, what'll ya say?
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
She's not bad, she's our A.
She can do it, A-okay!

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome! [The Wave]
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ana kata
Member # 5666

- posted      Profile for ana kata   Email ana kata         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, A! I love vowels!

So how is your branch related to our branch? I guess you're just all in-laws, huh? We need a word for soon-to-be-sister-in-law's-roommate. How about ssilrm? Welcome, ssilrm!!!!

[Smile]

Posts: 968 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Correlle_Fyrebrand
Member # 5839

- posted      Profile for Correlle_Fyrebrand   Email Correlle_Fyrebrand         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guy for the grrrrrrrreat welkum! I'm prettay sur that all of you will go bouncin' with me durin' Halloween because that is Tiggers do best! Not to mention all the candy! Well, TTFN...Ta ta for now! [Wave]
Posts: 23 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megachirops
Member # 4325

- posted      Profile for Megachirops           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
My family are the biggest Disney fans.[emphasis added]
Frankly, I doubt this very much.

(But, welcome! [Smile] )

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El Babalao
Member # 5817

- posted      Profile for El Babalao   Email El Babalao         Edit/Delete Post 
::curses Correlle_Fyrebrand::

[Evil Laugh]

Posts: 39 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome.

As a fellow Evercrackhead, if you ever show up on Terris Thule, look for Chiapetz and wave hello.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

- posted      Profile for Pixie   Email Pixie         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice to meet you! [Hat]

...Or, since Slash isn't here to say it, "Nice to meat you." [Evil]

Seriously, though: Welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here. [Smile]

Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, A. Guess you will like here a lot. I'm also kinda new, and people were very warm and nice to me.
I'm sure you will have a lot of fun here in Hatrack!

Say...do you also play Warcraft III or Diablo II? On the Battlenet? I think I saw a sorcerer with a name like yours, last week. Well, could be just coincidence.

Welcome!

Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
*glomps*

A friend of Mayday's is a friend of mine. [Smile]

Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
People whose names start with A rock. ^_^V Welcome to Hatrack, A!!!
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan Hart
Member # 5513

- posted      Profile for Ryan Hart           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome. But the battle lines are drawn. Choose now.

Democrat or REPUBLICAN

[Wink]

[ October 28, 2003, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: Ryan Hart ]

Posts: 650 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

We're both Democrats. [Taunt]
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome A!

It seems like everyone wants to be Tigger. Probably because all other personalities seem pale by comparison.

I think Evercrack is a universal drug, like well...crack. Everyone I know who has tried it has become addicted. Hatrack doesn't take nearly as much time as Evercrack does, which is probably in Hatrack's favor because addictivity is proportional to destructive power.

Hmmm, you're a gamer, you play the saxophone - yeah that definitely sounds masculine. 'Course, you come across as neutral over the 'net so I guess it really doesn't matter much...

Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
It's just not the same when Slash doesn't pop in to eat the newbie.

(Mournfully shakes head)

Ah well - welcome anyhow - and don't worry about Icky (oops- Mega) - his family currently holds the title for biggest ever Disney fans. I exect there'll be a knock-down-drag-out up and coming . . .

(Settles back with popcorn and watches closely for any sign of an impending fracas.)

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
We must be related [Smile]
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome.

I like Eeyore, myself.

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BYuCnslr
Member # 1857

- posted      Profile for BYuCnslr   Email BYuCnslr         Edit/Delete Post 
A is insane about Tigger, her room is full of paraphanelia...and she actually bounces about like Tigger, it's scary.
Satyagraha

Posts: 1986 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Correlle_Fyrebrand
Member # 5839

Well, I'm glad that no one came out to eat the newbie [Taunt] but I WAS cursed so I guess you guys got me...

YAY! I'm glad I have a fellow EverCracker, I'll be sure to get on and say hullo to ya! I will for sure be returning to my addiction at Christmas, well after I return from California in January because my WONDERFUL boyfriend, ryan, is getting Evolution and his GREAT brother, Holden, is getting me 3 month's worth of EverQuest. *squeals* I'm SO EXCITED!!!! And speaking of destructive power--I was a High Elf Wizzy [Evil]

But no i wasn't on Battlenet. I occassionally play Neverwinter Nights online, but I'm currently am playing Xenogears again and Legend of Mana. And when January hits...well... [Big Grin]

And yes I am a Democrat...PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! [Razz]

ANOTHER FAMILY WHO LOVES DISNEY! Well, if you say you doubt, then doubt...because you haven't seen my room...not to mention my DORM ROOM! [Taunt]

MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

She seriously has a huge stuffed Tigger suspended from the ceiling by a rope.

It could be worse, however; the LSU mascot IS a tiger.

Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My family are the biggest Disney fans.[emphasis added]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frankly, I doubt this very much.

Someone link to that thread with the Disneyland fanatics. *goes off to attempt a search*
Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
Found it! You can't be as big a Disney fan as this guy. Or are you related?
Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
ANOTHER FAMILY WHO LOVES DISNEY! Well, if you say you doubt, then doubt...because you haven't seen my room...not to mention my DORM ROOM!
With Megochaps, you're talking about the whole house or so I hear.

And I'm an Eeyore fan too, Mrs.M.

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Correlle_Fyrebrand
Member # 5839

I love Eeyore in "Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin". Eeyore was holding a root on a cliff while everyone else were holding onto his tail that kept them from falling WAY down. Well, Eeyore mumbles somethin' because he's holding onto the root, well Tigger says "what's donkey boy sayin'?"
Eeyore says, yes says in his monotoned voice, "I said ouch."
And then they fall [Laugh]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.