FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » ____raqueros (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ____raqueros
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
OK, Jatraqueros! This is the thread where YOU come up with new and interesting variations on the Jatraquero name. I'll start up with one:

Splatraqueros: Hatrackers who go skydiving without a parachute.

Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
fatraqueros: hatrackers who type with one hand and eat cookies cake and ice cream with the other. [Wave]
Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
playaqueros--anybody who starts a "what hatrack needs are personals" thread is a potential playaquero. Don't be a playaquero hater.

teacheraqueros
mentoraqueros
animeraqueros

lawyeraqueros
doctoraqueros
huggeraqueros
flufferaqueros

postwhoraqueros

debateraqueros
ranteraqueros
rambleraqueros
formeraqueros

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

Of course, there is always the Chatraqueros, who are on AIM/Parachat all the time.
Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Flatraqueros -- sceennames invented for the sake of either humor or deception and have only one notable characteristic.

Spatraqueros -- pairs of Hatrackers who prefer to argue with each other, no matter the topic.

Statraqueros -- Hatrackers who use extensive google-searching to provide statistics to bolster their arguments.

Dratraqueros -- Hatrackers who can't convince anyone of the validity of their arguments, and leave in a huff.

Gnatraqueros -- pesky Hatrackers who add nothing to conversations, but won't go away.

Hotraqueros -- Make your own list, but if it doesn't include Ralphie then it's not complete.

I like this. I'll try to think of more later.

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tresopax
Member # 1063

- posted      Profile for Tresopax           Edit/Delete Post 
Catraqueros - the many cats of Hatrackers
Posts: 8120 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Shoot -- I was about to do Catraqueros, though with a different definition.

Patraqueros -- people with over 30 screennames.

Ratraqueros -- people who use the whistle-blower icon a little too much?

Satraqueros -- people who remain in front of their computer hitting refresh every 20 seconds.

Bratraqueros -- annoying siblings.

Fratraqueros -- Hatrackers who talk about nothing other than their college experiences.

Scatraqueros -- All hatrackers who have left.

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

Shabbatraqueros -- those who don't post between Friday sundown and Saturday sundown.

Iraqueros -- those arguing over the current war?

Batraqueros -- the people who care anything about the Marlins winning?

Papa Moose
Member # 1992

JatWhackeros -- Mafia.

Huevos Raqueros -- those who don't debate themselves, but egg others on.

Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
Hatraquero - A Hatracker with a hat.

(Disclaimer: This picture, found on Google Image Search is not of a real Hatraquero. I think this guy is a math professor.)

Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
LOTRaqueros - Tolkien - Card addicts.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

AIIIiiiieee! Moose, you're blowing me out of the water here!! Now I know how Jake felt when Doc Webster toed the line on Pundays in Spider Robinson's Callahan series.

Gatraqueros--anti-gun control hatrackers.
phatraqueros--hatrackers who are the shiznizz.
lapraqueros--laptop using hatrackers.

[ October 28, 2003, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Morbo ]

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
How about a sports team:

The Hatrack River Sturgeons:

The Jatraquero Tidal Wave.

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
This reminds me of the Jabba Joke. I'll have to do another thread if I ever reach the stature of Minionee. It would go more like this:

What do you call a Jatraquero who wears an ascot by day and a black cape by night?

Batraquero

What do you call a potty mouthed Jatraquero?

Cacatraquero

What do you call a bad rhyming Jatraquero?

D'oh! traquero

What do you call a Jatraquero who is unaccustomed to eating beans but does so one day?

Flatraquero

What do you call a Klingon feast for Jatraqueros?

Gaghtraquero

no H duh

What do you call the disembodied soul of a Vulcan Jatraquero?

Katraquero

What do you call a Jatraquero who can do unlimited pull ups?

Latraquero

What do you call a Jatraquero who teaches Art at the college level?

M.A.traquero

What do you call a Jatraquero who doesn't know where to draw the line?

nastraquero

What do you call a Jatraquero who can cook great pies and cookies from scratch?

pastry-quero

What do you call someone who is mostly on Ornery but stops by occasionally?

Quasitraquero

What do you call a Jatraquero who likes to get Irie with the Gonga weed?

Rastaquero

What do you call a Jatraquero who likes to lord their perfect 1600 over others?

SATraquero

What do you call a Jatraquero who likes to throw around obscure Sanskrit vocabulary?

Tatparusha-traquero

What do you call an extra large capacity food grade Jatraquero?

Vatraquero

What do you call a Jatraquero who mmm mmm mmmm

What? traquero

What do you call a pregnant Jatraquero?

Xpectraquero

What do you call a Jatraquero who really likes Gilligan's Island?

Yachtraquero

What do Jatraqueros wear on their feet?

Zapatraqueros.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

notraqueros--every body else, i.e. civilians
nitraqueros--quibbling hatrackers
outraqueros--hatrackers who are out of the closet.

zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
lapraqueros--laptop using hatrackers
That could be used for lap-dancing hatrackers, as well.

reptilaqueros - Slash, Jacare and myself

matraqueros - Hatrackers with low self-esteem

latraqueros - Hatrackers with that V-look

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
Onanismraqueros. [Wink] PapaMoose, I think I'll let you define this one.
Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
Cultaqueros- Hatrackers who are obsessed with Highlander, Buffy, Kill Bill, etc. people like me.

-Rhaegar The Fool

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
What is a Hatrack Duck?

Quacraquros.

What is the politcally incorrect phrase for those argueing in favor of homosexual weddings?

Jatraqweeros

Who went up the hatrack hill with Jill?

Jacktraquero

Another name for the Wenches?

Hotracqueros.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
Jatra-care-os: people who post on the hug threads
Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

What do you call the Star Wars obsessed Hatrackers?

AT-ATraqueros

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What is the name of the Dr. Zuess Fans?

Cat-In-The-Hatraqueros

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] [ROFL]

Then there's the one and only Rackratero. She's shown us her rack and all the guys were slavering at the mouth. [Wink]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
Yowzas!

Macraqueros: Anyone who labors beneath the spectre of the rainbow apple.

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tresopax
Member # 1063

Lurqueros - Hatrack Lurkers
Posts: 8120 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tresopax
Member # 1063

And then you've got the Republiqueros and Demoqueros.
advice for robots
Member # 2544

Don't forget the Yo Queros--people who live on international fast food.
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

afr, yours are killing me!! These are really good. It's like we have our own versions of flame warriors. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
Kidraqueros. For the young of us. [Cool]
Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

Always a pleasure to kill you, Narnia. [Big Grin]

Bratpaqueros: Those of us who can still quote entire sections of Breakfast Club.
Coatraqueros: Those of us who wear more than a hat while online.

Narnia
Member # 1071

Buffraqueros...for those of us that wear LESS than a hat while online!! Yowza!!

[ October 28, 2003, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: Narnia ]

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

if you don't floss your threads you become a Plaqueraquero

If you know how to google for the facts you are a
Factraquero.

If you don't you are a:
I don't know Jackraquero.

[ October 28, 2003, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: Dan_raven ]

porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 
Lactraqueros. then new mothers of the forum. [Smile]
Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

Hatrackers in the armed forces:

Combatraqueros

Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
Hatrackers from Brazil: Braztraqueros. ;-)

(is there anyone but me?) [Confused] [Smile]

Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Once upon a time Mac was taking a walk when she was attacked by a mixed blood Ninja/pirate. Using a pile of hardened Twinkies she had in her school bag--the over the shoulder kind, with too short of straps--she defeated the villian.

Hence forth she was known as the:

Mac-Stack-a-Snack-Pack-in-the-backpack-that-lacks-slack,-to-be-exact,-rack-and-smack-attack-raquero.

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

[Laugh] Dan

Cheering me up on a day that I am sick! [Big Grin]

Narnia
Member # 1071

[Laugh] [ROFL]
Saruman
Member # 2275

- posted      Profile for Saruman           Edit/Delete Post 
Dr. Seuss would be proud of that one.
Posts: 651 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

- posted      Profile for Pixie   Email Pixie         Edit/Delete Post 
Witraquero - Someone with a talent for being cleverly funny

What?raquero - Someone (like me) who usually ends up appreciating the witraqueros' remarks while wondering how on earth they thought of them

Pitraquero - Smelly person who makes their fellows truly glad that this place is virtual

Cuteraqueros - Those of us forever doomed to less than Ralphie-esque hottie status

Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Doormatraquero -- someone who gets stepped on by everyone.
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
Then theire are blastaqueros people who are obsessed wiht games like Warcraft and Freedom Fighters and so on. Good ol' violent games, and according to the politicians the source of all violence in the world, which obviously explains the Mongols.
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

JatRhaegaro -- *points up*
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
nonotthatraqueros: Hatrackers who are constently called other hatrackers, or whose posts are atributed to other hatrackers, or who other hatrackers' posts are atributed to.

Ineversaidthatraqueros: hatrackers who erase or edit posts then claim not to have said what was in them

Matraqueros: those on the forum who are married

waybackraqueros: hatrackers who have been on the forum so long that they consider everyone with three or more digits in their member number to be a newbie

cowboyhatraqueros: a sub group of hatraqueros who wear cowboy hats (not always giant novelty cowboy hats)

photomatraqueros: hatracker obsessed with the hatrack albums at foobonics

tipshatraqueros: hatrackers who constantly use this smilie [Hat] , or in singular tipshatraquero: this smilie [Hat]

I'mlastraqueros: hatrackers who constantly post no the last post thread

laughraqueros: hatracker who laugh at most of the jokes on the forum (even the unfunny ones like the one I'm writing now)

*slap*raqueros: those who use stars around words *demonstrates stars* or colons around words :demonstrates colons: to show that they are comitting an action, usually a violent one

randomraqueros: people who make completely random coments in threads that are not intended to be completely random

offtrackraqueros: hatrackers who derail nearly everythread they post in

quoteraqueros: hatrackers who often quote sources from outside hatrack in there posts

jatraquoteros: hatracker who often quote other hatrackers in there posts

misquoteraqueros: those who misquote outside sources in their posts

jatmisquotros: those who misquote other hatrackers in there posts

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Have nothing to add. Just wanted to say that this is a clever thread.

btw, I think I was the first to create chatraqueros.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for odouls268   Email odouls268         Edit/Delete Post 
whineandcryaboutiraqeros: self explanatory.
Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Mooseraqueros people that JatRhaegaros like to make jerky out of and chew while they play WarCraft.

-Rhaegar The Fool

advice for robots
Member # 2544

patonthebackraqueros: People who are quick to point out their own silly little "accomplishments" around here, Nate. [Razz]
Narnia
Member # 1071

wouldn't that be shamelessselfpromotrackeros? [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.