FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Matrix Revolutions clips (9 of 'em!) ** possible major spoilers**

Author Topic: Matrix Revolutions clips (9 of 'em!) ** possible major spoilers**
slacker
Member # 2559

- posted      Profile for slacker   Email slacker         Edit/Delete Post 
Cruising anandtech's OT forums yesterday, I came across a thread that had 9 clips from the Matrix Revolutions on it.
all 9

I downloaded all of them, and watched them. [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] Wow.

I WANT to see this movie when it comes out! The scenes are IMO, simply amazing!

Anyways, you should be able to watch most of it without too many spoilers if you avoid the 2nd clip.

Here are the QT clips:

Posts: 851 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
::drool:

Number 4 made my spine shiver in anticipation.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess I should not be surprised that the one I felt had the most spoiling info was the one with the least action.

msquared

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
I hereby officially declare 2003 the Year of the Gouged Eye. [Razz]
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maccabeus
Member # 3051

- posted      Profile for Maccabeus   Email Maccabeus         Edit/Delete Post 
Way cool...but to be honest, those things are taking forever to download.

Msquared, hey....everybody knows action and information are mutually exclusive. [No No]

[ October 29, 2003, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: Maccabeus ]

Posts: 1041 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, for whatever reason seeing this thread made me think that I should finally watch some of the Animatrix episodes. So I've downloaded the first two and watched them and I have to say, they're terrible. Complete jank.

I know that this has nothing to do with the movie clips you're linking us to, I just felt the need to express my irritation.

But the last movie should be good! <---- trying to get back on topic.

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beatnix19
Member # 5836

- posted      Profile for beatnix19   Email beatnix19         Edit/Delete Post 
slowly working my way through them and I am even more excited now than I was
Posts: 1294 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad my DSL just turned on. Each clip downloads faster than I can watch it.
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

- posted      Profile for Architraz Warden   Email Architraz Warden         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd recommend seeing all the Animatrix episodes... Several should be seen before Reloaded, as they matter to the story line. All of them have very, very different styles (animation and story, with the exception of the two parts of The Second Renaissance).

And yes, I am quite looking forward to the move in two weeks...

Feyd Baron, DoC

Posts: 1368 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.