FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I'm joining the league of Hatrackers who post from work

Author Topic: I'm joining the league of Hatrackers who post from work
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
I've found that the true mark of being stuck in the real world is not that I had to wake up at 8am to come here, that I'm counting down the minutes until 5pm, or that I have actual in and out boxes that are both overflowing.

It's that I'm posting at Hatrack, and getting paid for it.

[Cool]

Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
*envy*
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, the gool ol' days....
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robespierre
Member # 5779

- posted      Profile for Robespierre   Email Robespierre         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the elite society of Hatrack Goldbrickers.

Hatrack: because Windows Solitare is no fun.

Posts: 859 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh. I know I asked you this just yesterday, but are you in Canada right now? Or Wisconsin?

All I know is you're not servicing Feingold as all good interns should do (double entendre! Yay!), so I'll refrain from worshipping you until you do.

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Camper
Member # 5076

- posted      Profile for Happy Camper   Email Happy Camper         Edit/Delete Post 
You don't have to get up till 8??? [Grumble] But on the bright side, I get to leave earlier than you.
Posts: 609 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.