FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » How's a bout a little lovin'?

Author Topic: How's a bout a little lovin'?
Pepek
Member # 3773

- posted      Profile for Pepek   Email Pepek         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in a select vocal ensemble called CounterPoint at my highschool and we're going to Carnegie Hall in New York this coming April- and we're raising the cash to get our booties over there from Oregon-- So... How's about a little lovin'? Anyone especially rich out there wanna help some kids out? - Buisness owners? It's just screaming Tax write-off.. *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

~Sir Montague

Ps~ By the way, glad to be back on the forum, glad to see everything.. hasn't exactly changed much.

Posts: 690 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Mage
Member # 5800

- posted      Profile for Black Mage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm broke.

I can donate my blood and send you the money.

Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Go with plasma, you can do that like four times a month.
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pepek
Member # 3773

*ponders*

Wait Mr. Mage.. just send me your blood.. we'll call it good..

Posts: 690 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Mage
Member # 5800

What's with that look on your face? Are your eyeteeth elongating?

What's that sound behind me? Is that--AAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Mage
Member # 5800

Luckily, mages like me wear robes with high collars. [Taunt]
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Why don't you kids sing for money somewhere?
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Mage
Member # 5800

Yeah, we played a concert at an aquarium in band, but our director wouldn't let us put our cases out in front of us to collect money.

Then later we see this violinist who's collected over two hundred dollars. We were ready to kill the director.

Good times. . .

Maccabeus
Member # 3051

- posted      Profile for Maccabeus   Email Maccabeus         Edit/Delete Post 
You're looking for lovin'? You need Ralphie. And I haven't seen much of her lately.
Posts: 1041 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Something makes me think you don't want my lovin'. [Wink]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pepek
Member # 3773

We are going to places and singing for money and selling Hymmnal Angels and doing lots- but I'm going everywhere I can, so I thought I'd try the forum too. We got alot of cash to raise.
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
I know what you mean. Every other year my band goes to Disney to march in one of the parades and on the years in between be play with members of the Hartford Symphony at the Bushnell and that costs like, $30,000. We do lots of fundraising. Good luck!
Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Hm. I'd rather donate to someone's college fund, to be honest.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pepek
Member # 3773

Well your in luck! I'm going to college in California! And I can use all the help I can get in that category too!
Julie
Member # 5580

[ROFL]
Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pepek
Member # 3773

I'm serious..
Black Mage
Member # 5800

Are you going to keep your grades good?
Julie
Member # 5580

I wasn't questioning how serious you were. I just find it amusing that you're such an opportunist.
Pepek
Member # 3773

I never really travel far from a B in anything- Most of the time I have A's but when things are rough I scrape the C range.
Pepek
Member # 3773

I was jokin' Buttercup, but you're right- I try to do as much as I can.
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
I woudl love to but I need to raise money myself. I got in tothe P2P program and I'm going to Europe. It's gonna be about 7k.

Any donations will gladly be accepted too [Big Grin] . MY Parents are gonna help me look for a job and then I'm sending letters to Exxon and such places for sponsorship. I suggest you do that too.

Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Mage
Member # 5800

If you drop below a B I'll pull my funding.

What do you plan on majoring in?

Pepek
Member # 3773

Theatre Arts of course- I'm heading for the big screen!.. Someone's gotta do it..

~Sir Montague

Black Mage
Member # 5800

Uh huh.

Do you do any community service?

Pepek
Member # 3773

We make it a point to go help out at those kitchens down town- Our drama club promotes it, and it's even a requirement in my drama 4 class- and I'm happy to do it- I already have a date planned on Dec. 6th set to go help with some friends.
Black Mage
Member # 5800

So far you're doing well for the scholarship.

How will you help the world with your future career?

Pepek
Member # 3773

I will rid the earth of the disease which is the human race as I hurl myself into outerspace all alone in a spaceship to slowly starve to death happily...

*cough*

Actually I plan to donate alot and start my own scholarship program for students aspiring in new creative ways. Y'know, help out the people I think can make a good difference in the future of the human race.

Destruction or Progression.. one or the other, depends what side of the bed I fall off of.

~Sir Montague

Black Mage
Member # 5800

Right. . .

Now, you get $.50 per semester. Use it only for tuition. If your grades fall, the funding will be withdrawn.

Pepek
Member # 3773

I'll hold you to it.

Anyone else?

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.