FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » If I don't like Josh Groban's new CD does it mean I'm not gay?

Author Topic: If I don't like Josh Groban's new CD does it mean I'm not gay?
Pat
Member # 879

- posted      Profile for Pat   Email Pat         Edit/Delete Post 
It just doesn't float my boat. It's sad too, I thought the kid had talent.
Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

- posted      Profile for MaydayDesiax   Email MaydayDesiax         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't heard it yet, although I was planning on getting it for my mother for Christmas... She loves Josh Groban.

If it's depressing, though, I may think twice.

Posts: 873 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
*decides Pat is bisexual. After all, he has the name Pat, which we know indicates sexual ambiguity from the thorough study of the subject done by the SNL research group*

But I should consider getting the previous cd, right?

Also, why don't you like this new one?

Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ethics Gradient
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Ethics Gradient   Email Ethics Gradient         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, Pat, I'm pretty sure that makes you bi, mate. [Wink]
Posts: 2945 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
I was disappointed that he let them use Raise Me Up for the Jessica Lynch Story. I didn't watch it, but from what I hear, they did make it "realistic" which killed the ratings apparently. Not nearly enough patriotic rescuing for some people I guess.

Pat, I haven't gotten it yet (will get it for Christmas, I know.) What's wrong with it? I listened to Oceano and Raise Me up at his website.

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

Well, I usually don't let the first 5-6 listenings to a new CD taint how I really feel about any CD. After that many times, if I'm going to dig an album, I start to like it.

But it hasn't happened like it did on his first one. The voice is still there, the music isn't. It's Ok, just not as cool as his debut. You can still tell the kid has talent, but it's not as good as his first.

Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
You still trade crepe recipes though, right?
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

I do trade crepe recipes when it's warranted.

Shouldn't you be on a mission yet?

Youth ap Orem
Member # 5582

- posted      Profile for Youth ap Orem   Email Youth ap Orem         Edit/Delete Post 
Who is Josh Greban?
Posts: 290 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

**has no idea who Josh Greban is**
Kayla
Member # 2403

::is equally confused::
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

Oh, and by the way, if you still liked Josh, just not the songs (which I'm sure he didn't have much say in) then yes, you are still gay. But, that actually works for me. You know, some of my best friends are gay. [Wink]
Pat
Member # 879

I see Josh as the Shaun Cassidy of this generation.

I think the kid is talented. Doesn't do much for the libido.

Youth ap Orem
Member # 5582

- posted      Profile for Youth ap Orem   Email Youth ap Orem         Edit/Delete Post 
Who is Shawn Cassidy?
Posts: 290 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

Exactly.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Pat, since when has it been decided I'm going on a mission?

Ok, you caught me... if I go, I'll be turning my papers in around May-time.

So... you wanna trade some crepe recipes?

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

Tell you what. You go to my mission (Paris, France) and I'll trade crepe recipes with you.

Of course, if you do, people will think you're gay. I mean, they don't call it 'Gay Paris,' for anything.

Youth ap Orem
Member # 5582

Less Crepe talk and more binary talk!
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Shaun (sp?) Cassidy shared the wall with many BEE GEEs posters at my friends house. Does that help?
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

1000 1001!
Youth ap Orem
Member # 5582

8, 9?
JenniK
Member # 3939

- posted      Profile for JenniK   Email JenniK         Edit/Delete Post 
I was sick the day the Jessica Lynch Story was on and i didnt have the energy to even change the channel....so I sort of watched...hoping I might hear the song.....it was on all the commercials.... it was not used in the made for tv movie at all. Not even a hint of the music. What a waste of my time. That s the only reason I even thought of watching. [Wall Bash]
Posts: 325 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.