FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Revisionist History 101 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Revisionist History 101
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
On this date, today.

Still nothing happened.

I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I object.

Dolly Parton is natural, not plastic.

Now, Pamela Anderson--There is plastic.

And Brittney Spears.

And the Spice Girls.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Not necesarily boobs... Dolly has definitely had it on her face!

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
On this day, 10,000 years ago, the wheel was invented.

Two days later came the invention of the vehicular accident.

Later the same afternoon, lawyers invented themselves - both to sue the pants off the driver and the inventor, and of course another lawyer was needed to make the case that the victim was really at fault.

Lawyers, victims, and the wheel all had to be reinvented at a later date when an herd of mammoths stomped them all into the ground, a result of the poorly expressed rage they all felt from having been recently informed they were scheduled for imminent extinction.

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Say, Dan, aren't I supposed to be stalking you? :takes a seat and starts munching on some celery:
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.