FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Boxers or briefs? (Page 0)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Boxers or briefs?
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh*

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mephistopheles
Member # 3250

- posted      Profile for Mephistopheles           Edit/Delete Post 
boxers (today: paisley)

It seems that boxers have it.

Posts: 110 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
Boxers.

Speedos in the swimming pool.

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Boxers normally beat briefs in a fair fight, brief's being nothing but paper. The best boxer in the world, though, can be downed by the right legal briefs--as in Mike Tyson being found Guilty of oh, so many things.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
::pats Kama::

There, there. [Smile]

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
narrativium
Member # 3230

- posted      Profile for narrativium           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
neither.

[Evil]

do I really need to explain that one?

Yet more evidence: Myr is horny and in need of lovin'.

[ December 09, 2003, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: narrativium ]

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

- posted      Profile for Liquor and Fireworks   Email Liquor and Fireworks         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Yet more evidence: Myr is horny and in need of lovin'
Is that because of my edible panties?
Posts: 331 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for odouls268   Email odouls268         Edit/Delete Post 
to quote jerry "Your boys should stay in THEIR neighborhood"
Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
Boxer-briefs.
I agree with Twinky, speedo's in the pool are good. Less drag when you race. [Smile]

Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
So does this have anything to do with gift exchange?
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

- posted      Profile for Liquor and Fireworks   Email Liquor and Fireworks         Edit/Delete Post 
Boxer-briefs for everything except walking around the house, for that you need boxers. (I should just learn to put some pants on, but that would take time.)
Posts: 331 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
Boxers. They leave more to the imagination.
Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
Boxers. [Big Grin]

Not for me of course. Unless I'm sleeping.

Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Is anyone else curious as to why Kama would be asking this? If she knew what kind of underwear I wore, what sort of negative effects would that have on myself? This could be very harmful to me, if someone ever decided to give me a wedgie.

Think about it. Mack gets ticked off at me. She wants to give me a wedgie. She looks at this thread. *BAM* She already knows what to expect, causing her to have more focus and attention to the whole lifting process, and I just can't afford that.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

*smacks T*

No, you wouldn't have any idea why I'm asking this... [Mad] [Razz]

[Wink]

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Think about it. Mack gets ticked off at me. She wants to give me a wedgie. She looks at this thread. *BAM* She already knows what to expect, causing her to have more focus and attention to the whole lifting process, and I just can't afford that.
T, you're actually really funny. [Smile]
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
For the guys, boxer-briefs. Sleek and mystique.

For chicks, raw silk ballet wear. Textured, warm, and sensual. "I'm not even trying" trumps overkill any day.

$0.02, thank you very much. [Wink]

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Boxers or briefs...why does no one ever mention bikinis?
err...maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it...

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

quote:
No, you wouldn't have any idea why I'm asking this...
Speaking of which, I think it's high time fugu put in his two cents.

[Razz] @ narr

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
Generally speaking, I'm a briefs sort of guy.
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
The problem with speedos is that you have to have a chiseled, high-performance body to wear them.

I, uh, don't go swimming much. [Razz]

Boxer-briefs. The security of the briefs with the freedom of the boxers.

Ooh baby, ooh baby.

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paercival
Member # 1408

- posted      Profile for Paercival   Email Paercival         Edit/Delete Post 
boxer briefs - far superior to anything else out there
Posts: 348 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mephistopheles
Member # 3250

- posted      Profile for Mephistopheles           Edit/Delete Post 
What about a chiseled, All terrain body does that rate speedos?
Posts: 110 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maccabeus
Member # 3051

- posted      Profile for Maccabeus   Email Maccabeus         Edit/Delete Post 
I never have figured out why the looseness of boxers is supposed to be a selling point. I have had to wear slightly oversized briefs at times (long story) when my proper-sized ones ran out, and they were saggy, bunchy, and generally very annoying.
Posts: 1041 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, and in case anyone was wondering: thong.

There, now people won't be surprised when giving me wedgies.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
T, a thong IS a wedgie. [Wink]
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
No, but it's going to be a lot more painful for YOU. [Wink]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Hmmm...I think this thread really needs to die now...
Frameshifter
Member # 2967

- posted      Profile for Frameshifter           Edit/Delete Post 
This is a question of great importence, I am sure that socrates, einstein, fermi, newton, etc. all spend an inordinate amount of time deep in contemplation of this very issue.

Boxers, the boys gotta be free baby.

Boxer briefs are the bastard child of some demented mad man.

Posts: 87 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suntranafs
Member # 3318

- posted      Profile for suntranafs   Email suntranafs         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, you fools! Anyone who has ever done any athletics should know that briefs are infinitely superior.
Posts: 1103 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
When asked the same question via MSN Messenger, fellow HTer, BobbyK, responds:

I am Enlightened NoRToN says:
heh, im a brief guy myslef
I am Enlightened NoRToN says:
like a firm foundation

Interesting..... [Laugh] BobbyK

Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Boxer briefs are the sexiest.

There can be no more discussion.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
narrativium
Member # 3230

- posted      Profile for narrativium           Edit/Delete Post 
*runs out to buy boxer briefs*
Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frameshifter
Member # 2967

- posted      Profile for Frameshifter           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Ah, you fools! Anyone who has ever done any athletics should know that briefs are infinitely superior.
This, ahem, problem was the reason the assless wonder, the jock strap, was created for.
Posts: 87 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
BOY I'm glad Ralphie approves of the way I gird my loins.
Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

I hate you fugu.
Wussy Actor
Member # 5937

- posted      Profile for Wussy Actor   Email Wussy Actor         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought this was a family friendly forum. All this talk about the girding of loins, housing of boys, and strapping of jocks is making me uncomfortable. Besides, everyone knows you can’t beat a good loincloth for comfort.
Posts: 288 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

I hate me too, Kama. I hate me too.
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
"...why does no one ever mention bikinis?"

Cuz real women wear boxers.
And (crank up the volume)
dudes look kinda weird

Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I thought this was a family friendly forum. All this talk about the girding of loins, housing of boys, and strapping of jocks is making me uncomfortable. Besides, everyone knows you can’t beat a good loincloth for comfort.
You should see the threads on shaving nether regions and the best way to strap up the wumbly-jumblies.

Wait - have we had a thread on strapping up wumbly-jumblies? I think a certain forum has been slipping...

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

I believe Kama knows a way to get a thread like that started [Wink]
Kama
Member # 3022

Not gonna happen. I'm not tricked into this again [Razz]
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

So says you... [Big Grin]
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Thus far, no one has mentioned nary a dingle.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

Well mack, remember how I said I was generally a briefs kind of guy? Well, I'm not always a briefs kind of guy, and I'm never an <insert item for item in possible_non_briefs_underwear> kind of guy.
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
As you all know, I'm a big fan of the Emperor's line of invisible boxer briefs.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm certainly not going to mention that Frisco's got nary a dingle.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Oww, my pride.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeffrey Getzin
Member # 1972

- posted      Profile for Jeffrey Getzin           Edit/Delete Post 
If I were stepping into a ring with Mike Tyson, I'd want boxers. If I were stepping into a courtroom, I'd want briefs.

Jeff

Posts: 1692 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeffrey Getzin
Member # 1972

- posted      Profile for Jeffrey Getzin           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh drat, someone already beat me to that pun.

*sulk*

Posts: 1692 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.