FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I'm Seeing Things (a Medical Question...CT?) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I'm Seeing Things (a Medical Question...CT?)
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, but it's so much fun to step on the anthill rather than just watch it go.
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Primal, there's a big difference between "riding it out" with a toe or ankle (although if you actually broke something, you'd be screwing up royally by waiting to seek treatment) and your eyes.

Changes in vision can signal some very serious conditions that, if left untreated, can quickly lead to blindness or death.

And I daresay that if your ankle swelled up and turned colors and you hadn't known WHY, you might get a little more concerned as well.

Sudden onset of problems with no obvious cause are always worth getting checked out. So what if most of the time it's nothing. The whole point is to catch the bad stuff early enough so that you can do something about it.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
I can only hope, Primal, that you will be infected by some cheeriness before too long. Then you can ride it out and be happy and pleasant to talk to all your days.
Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

Cheeriness is just short-lived insanity.
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
It's much more fun than bitterness or cynicism!

[ December 19, 2003, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: Noemon ]

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
PC, I love it when people who are well point out their inherent superiority to those who are sick. Karma just screams to fix that problem. <laughs> I have no doubt that it will soon, and I will try hard to be sorry for you when it does. You are making it difficult, but I'm sure I will be able to anyway.

Seriously, almost everyone rides things out until they are stopped by mortality or physical limitations. There truly is almost nobody who would rather be sick than well. Your attitude displays your extreme youth and innocence, and so would be cute if it weren't so smug. <grins>

May you be blessed as I have been and not get what you deserve. [Smile]

[ December 19, 2003, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: ak ]

Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boothby171
Member # 807

- posted      Profile for Boothby171   Email Boothby171         Edit/Delete Post 
But if you keep seeing eye doctors after you've been to the opthamologist, then you probably need to have your eyes examined again. Or your head.

--Steve

I miss Kristin....a

Posts: 1862 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

Karma... how quaint and 50's of you.
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh, another zinger from Primal Curve. Let's all watch closely as he alienates and offends more people per post than anyone else on Hatrack currently!

*chomps on popcorn*

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

No, I'll never beat Lalo at that.
Javert Hugo
Member # 3980

- posted      Profile for Javert Hugo   Email Javert Hugo         Edit/Delete Post 
Lalo has this streak of vulnerability a mile wide that turns his arrows into nerf balls somehow.
Posts: 1753 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
At least we know who's beating Lalo now.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
ak, I'll try to dig up some information. It is far outside my area of expertise, though.

However, I'm great about worrying about my friends! [Smile] You guys will be in my thoughts.

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.