FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Right On!

Author Topic: Right On!
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
In less than three hours I will be going to my favorite deli and having a very excellent sandwich. I don't know which I will be getting yet, though.

Most likely you, my reader, will not care about what I'm going to be eating or when, and will wonder why I'm making this thread. I know it's ridiculous, but I'm just in a really good mood about it.

::does a happy little dance::

Yay!

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
ĦOaxaca!
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]

My new computer has been ordered and is being custom-built for me at Apple's top-secret labs as we speak.

I, too, am excited. [Smile]

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
i'm eating a good sandwich right now.

w00t!

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Get the Sea Bishop salad sandwich!
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
I just got done with a job I've been regretting for two months now. Six hours of constant record with a large format camera in a non-heated building. It's finally over!

Yay! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
I am totally devoid of good sandwhiches, new computers, and bad jobs.

I am, however, not dying right now.

Yay!

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

Mm mm mm mm mm! That was some goooooooood sandwich!
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
What kind did you get? Pray, tell!
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jana at jade house
Member # 6101

- posted      Profile for jana at jade house   Email jana at jade house         Edit/Delete Post 
This is possibly more than you wanted to know but my darling athiest hubby was watching me struggle with my tiny print scriptures tonight and told me it was time to order a set of extra large print standard works (for non-LDS that is: the Bible, the Book of Mormon and the D and C and the Pearl of Great Price)

This is better than a vat of chocolate mousse! Not way better but definitely a thrill.

Now, for the cost I hope the little donkey that is needed to cart these heavy books around is included.

Perhaps the little donkey is the reason why surface mail will deliver the books after March three and before May 15. I know it is snail mail but a person could live a whole life by then!!

I had a whole avocado today, what luxury!
jana

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

I went with the pastrami, as usual. Man, I never get tired of that sandwich!
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
I just finished finals!

Woot!

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] I really did luck out with the types of cold cuts I ended up serving at Shinda IIIB, didn't I! And I didn't even realize till now. [Big Grin]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.