FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Contact Ben "the wenchcon outsider" Harris

Author Topic: Contact Ben "the wenchcon outsider" Harris
Ben
Member # 6117

- posted      Profile for Ben   Email Ben         Edit/Delete Post 
so yea, i lost my piece of paper. anybody who came to wenchcon, repost contact info or email me at benharris1313@yahoo.com
AIM: DeCon1313 (i use AIM and email more then anything else and its probably easier to communicate with me via that then posting)

if i don't hear from you it means you are prejudiced and hate black people.

so yea. let me know what's what. seriously i had a tremendous time this weekend and i don't think anybody is aware of how much i needed it. not even jamie. i'd love to keep in touch so i guess i might actually post on here. lucky you.

...nerds

Ben

[ January 19, 2004, 03:12 AM: Message edited by: Ben ]

Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben
Member # 6117

that includes, judy, shlomo, jeremy, and lindsAy because you guys weren't there to give me your info in the first place....nerds. so yea people, get in touch with me. im bored at work and jamie got to go back to funville.

Ben

[ January 19, 2004, 03:16 AM: Message edited by: Ben ]

Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
How about people who didn't make it to Wenchcon? Are we not worthy of the Ben-love? [Frown]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Believe me, you don't want any Ben-Love. Your dreams get all funky. o_O
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
And Ben is someone we stumbled on at the hotel? An estranged lover? A woman trapped in a man's body? Don't leave me in suspense.
Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
He's been in chat a while before wenchcon. All I know is he's "mack's friend from middle school", though that sounds suspiciously like what somebody who's trying to hide something sinister would say, doesn't it? Doesn't it?!?

[ January 19, 2004, 02:29 AM: Message edited by: Da_Goat ]

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
Ben-love is traumatizing.

But since I want to know what exactly is on that mixed CD you gave me, I guess I'll still talk to you.

AIM: darlingviolenta
e-mail: darlingviolenta@yahoo.com

Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
O_o

*backs away slowly* 'k then. I'll leave all the funky dreams to you, mack . . .

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
We know that he's "stupid sexy". Whether that means he's stupid in a sexy way, sexy in a stupid way or stupid and sexy is yet to be determined. He's also rumored to have kept Mack up all night...

And I was left kinda puzzled by the "black people" remark he made when the pic of Ben from first day photos was of a white guy...unless he's really Uncle Ben!

Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben
Member # 6117

stupid sexy?

one of those is correct.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
This has got to be the strangest introductory post thread I've ever seen.

Welcome Ben. You've already met more Jatraqueros than most of us have, and you are already declared "real" by virtue of having met them.

Newbies these days. What happened to all the suffering and initiation?

[Grumble]

Oh, and stay off my lawn.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Ben, welcome !
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

- posted      Profile for larisse   Email larisse         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, Ben!

quote:
stupid sexy?

one of those is correct.

Um... does the correct answer begin with an 'S' by any chance? [Wink]
Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
narrativium
Member # 3230

- posted      Profile for narrativium           Edit/Delete Post 
Ophelia got the brunt of Ben-love. I think she's scarred for life.
Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Hiya, Ben!!! [Wave]

It was great meeting you, and you better stick around and post, if you know what's good for you. [Wink] [Razz]

You came to Wenchcon as an outsider and fit right in to our craziness. [Eek!]

Now you must bear the consequences. [Taunt]

I have already added you to my buddylist. So you have my AIM, email is in my profile.

Welcome to the 'rack. [Cool]

~ Ela

[ September 07, 2016, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: Ela ]

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Ben,

I talked to my dad about the shoes. He said he couldn't because they're not distributed in the U.S. anymore. That may be the case, and it also may be him just being a jerk, like he often is, so I'll work on it and see if he just doesn't want to help me out, or if he actually can't get them.

Other than that, my AIM is IceDragon60, and my email is CalvinMaker@philoticweb.net

Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay, the Ben-love! (All I know was, when I got there I said, "I'm already tired." And Ben said, "Know what you need? A nose blow." Then Ophelia shreiks and gives the universal sign for warning. "NO!, No, you do NOT want a nose-blow." And Ben says, "But it really clears your head..." No THANk you. [Smile]

Ron enjoyed talking to you, too. He says you can come hang with us and the monkey-boys anytime.

My AIM is Pifingers. [Big Grin]

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I need Olivia's and CT's mailing addresses.

*waits*

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad I was not at wenchcon. The urge to give this guy a series of life threatening wedgies would have been irresistable.

But if he's Mack's friend, he can't be all bad.

[ January 19, 2004, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: Slash the Berzerker ]

Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
I think he might have a bit of performance anxiety (with regards to forum-posting! that's all I meant! you naughty persons!).

Hello Ben.

I am jexx.

You treat mack right, or you are Right Out!

[Evil]

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shlomo
Member # 1912

- posted      Profile for Shlomo   Email Shlomo         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, Ben.

[Smile]

Ha ha Ophelia was confused and it's funny...

Posts: 755 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maccabeus
Member # 3051

- posted      Profile for Maccabeus   Email Maccabeus         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi folks...just got back from WenchCon. Yes, I took my time. I have no obligations till tomorrow morning.

My AIM is MaccabeusTheMad, and my email maccabeus_the_mad@hotmail.com. Noticing a pattern?

Posts: 1041 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 
Hiya, Ben! [Wave] Glad you decided to join us.

~Jane~

[ September 06, 2016, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: JaneX ]

Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben
Member # 6117

who says jamies friends have to be upstanding? maybe im a super sketchy individual and she just hasn't caught on yet. you don't know. maybe i AM all bad.
Dr. Seuss
Member # 2487

- posted      Profile for Dr. Seuss   Email Dr. Seuss         Edit/Delete Post 
Finally made it back to Salt Lake, staying at Marks house tonight. Should have bee back 4 hours ago, long story to come in the morning.

Must get sleep.

-Zev

Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
'tis I, Russell/fugu13.

AIM fugu13, email fugu13 AT mac DOT com

Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
::waves::
Hi Ben!

<--Becky

My AIM is kwsni998E.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Abandon all hope ye who enter this forum, Ben.
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
My real name: Hobbes
The name I used at WenchCon: Hobbes
My name on this forum: Hobbes
AIM: hobbes7714
The square root of 24: 4.8989794855663561963945681494118

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, Morbo=Alan
email: pel@myway.com

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The square root of 24: 4.8989794855663561963945681494118
I know just what Ben would say to that!

...nerds

Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raventh1
Member # 3750

- posted      Profile for raventh1           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey.
This is Mark.
Aim is the same as my name [Smile]

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

Your AIM nick is NOT mark.
xnera
Member # 187

- posted      Profile for xnera   Email xnera         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ben! Karen here. Glad you had a good time at Wenchcon! It was just what the doctor ordered for me as well.

AIM's xnera23, and my email address is in my profile, along with a link to my LiveJournal.

Posts: 1805 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Psycho Triad
Member # 3331

- posted      Profile for Psycho Triad   Email Psycho Triad         Edit/Delete Post 
aim : psychotriad
email : psychotriad@hotmail.com

What Ben hasn't told you guys, besides the fact that he's stalking 3 moviestars, is that he did pretty good at fencing. Yay Ben!

Crazy as always,
Psychotriad

Posts: 271 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Seuss
Member # 2487

- posted      Profile for Dr. Seuss   Email Dr. Seuss         Edit/Delete Post 
Name: Josh
Nick: Zevlag
AIM S/N: JBGZevlag

Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
You've already got mine - but what they hey.

AIM: NackHadlow

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.