FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hugs, five cents. The hugger is OUT

Author Topic: Hugs, five cents. The hugger is OUT
Anthro
Member # 6087

- posted      Profile for Anthro   Email Anthro         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't you find it offensive how people can just get hugs for free?

[ January 21, 2004, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: Anthro ]

Posts: 550 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
*raises an eyebrow* Well if you feel that way, I don't have to give you anymore 'less you pay up.

And let's make that retroactive . . . [Big Grin]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
This is prostitution!
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anthro
Member # 6087

In a way, yes. Whatcha gonna do 'bout it, huh?

Here, Rivka, a five. That should cover past and future hugs, though you really shouldn't be getting paid.

You see, I'm a proffessional hugger so I give higher quality hugs.

Posts: 550 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Pah! Professional hugs can never be superior to hugs given out of caring! I'll show you!

(((((Anthro)))))

*hands back the five*

(((((Anthro))))) See the difference? [Smile]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anthro
Member # 6087

Awww. . .

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Time to go adopt a Charlie Brown Christmas tree. . .

The Hugger is temporarily OUT, but you can drop your name and nickel in the jar and I'll hug you later.

Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Woah, woah, woah... is Anthro Pat??? [Razz]

(Didn't Pat start a thread exactly like this a while back? Or am I getting old?)

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Raia, you must have missed the memo. Anthro is Black Mage. [Smile]
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, Anthro, I never knew you were in. But I respect your freedom to choose [The Wave]
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

quote:
Raia, you must have missed the memo. Anthro is Black Mage.
Oh, I didn't miss it, I alluded to it in the hug thread, but people can have more than two names, can't they? [Wink]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Of course. And Pat has loads. But I seriously doubt that Mage/Anthro are his. [Dont Know]
Raia
Member # 4700

Well, I didn't really think so... it just seemed an odd coincidence that they both started almost the exact same thread! [Razz]
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
Another odd coincidence, I read the one Pat made just yesterday.

here is a link the other one:
Hugs: 5 cents. The hugger is In

[Edit: Just noticed another strange coincidence, this thread was created 3 months to the day after the other one was]

[ January 21, 2004, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: Koga ]

Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

- posted      Profile for Liquor and Fireworks   Email Liquor and Fireworks         Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't it against the rules for one user to dobie the same thread twice? Plus you stole the other one, you filthy communist thief!

*mumbles to self about young people not respecting the rules*

Posts: 331 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben
Member # 6117

- posted      Profile for Ben   Email Ben         Edit/Delete Post 
i used to have a girlfriend that on several occasions would walk around with a "free hugs" sign around her neck.

it made me chuckle.

Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
*gives Raia a free hug*
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Eru))))) You darling, thank you so much. Thank you, thank you, you have no idea how much I need that right now! [Cry]
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
The hugger is OUT? Where in the heck am I supposed to get emotional support now?!

*rends clothes and pours ashes on head*

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anthro
Member # 6087

Psst. . .everyone, I'm back. But don't tell Jon Boy. He's ripping up a pretty expensive-looking shirt right now.

((((Raia)))) On the house.

Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Anthro))))) [Kiss]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.