FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Habadashery

Author Topic: Hatrack Habadashery
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
So, what famous clothing graces our lovely forum?

I know of a few items...

the Orange Tights worn by Hot Nathan
Dashing Knickers, modeled by PsychoTriad
my own Sexy Boots

any others?

Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
Because Mack has my AIM nick, I am forced to wear *zap* proof underwear at all times.
Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert Hugo
Member # 3980

- posted      Profile for Javert Hugo   Email Javert Hugo         Edit/Delete Post 
My own handbag?

We could put together quite an ensemble.

Posts: 1753 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
Kat's week of blue shirts.
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
*psst.. Haberdashery...*

I'm quite a fan of Hobbes's "Lord of the Onion Rings" tshirt... but maybe that's just me. [Smile]

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh! How could I forget Chain Mail Underwear!

(to those who would post here: make sure your clothing item is written properly, with capital letters)

Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, now that I think about it, LOTS of Hatrackers wear odd underwear.
Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Pat's glove, which only allows one finger to straighten when he waves at us.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peter the bookie
Member # 3270

- posted      Profile for peter the bookie           Edit/Delete Post 
He only keeps his hand in glove so we'll know the sun shines out of our behinds.

Doesn't T also have some sort of Brown Jacket that he keeps hoping we'll consider famous?

Posts: 318 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert Hugo
Member # 3980

- posted      Profile for Javert Hugo   Email Javert Hugo         Edit/Delete Post 
I've worn the Brown Jacket. It's quite comfy and contains money and nylons. It would be good to add to the ensemble.
Posts: 1753 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, she totally was about to walk off with it until I had to remind her.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Hehe...isn't that the jacket you ordered him to give up to you as we went to terrorize the shopping carts at Costco?
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert Hugo
Member # 3980

*grin* Yes. And we found his credit card?
Dr. Seuss
Member # 2487

- posted      Profile for Dr. Seuss   Email Dr. Seuss         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes. That is the jacket!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
I've got these really neat pants. They used to have a string so I could tighten 'em as I see fit, but I tied it too tight one time, and now they're stuck as tight as they are. They feel like pajamas, but they're appropriate anywhere.

I also have a Simpsons t-shirt that says "Unathletic Dept." It used to be really cool, but now every fat kid in the world has it. Hmph.

And I have a t-shirt from 5th grade that says "Class of 2006".

And I have some Spongebob Squarepants boxers that say "Employee of the Month". I got 'em to celebrate getting my first job.

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
How about the Black Pajamas (size Extra Small *grumble*) that I just sent back to you (via UPS Ground)? I have the tracking and all that, if you want it. The other items are in the same package. [Smile]
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
What about Olivia's Swimming Slip? [Monkeys]
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

I think the Hatrack Habadashery should only stock items that are well-known from other threads.

BTW, Livvy, thanks for sending me back my favorite PJ's! They were a Christmas present from my mother.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
I've got:

Freudian Slip
Tycho Brahe
Chain Mesh Underwear
and Faster Than Light (FTL) boxers

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
BTW, THAK YOU, mack, for not posting the pic of me in tghe swimming slip. Bless you! (I feared it might have had a flash-through).

Also, a big thank you to Mark for not linking his pics, especially the one of me yawning hugely. Sovery unladylike. [Smile]

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
Bob the Lawyer used to have pyjama pants he didn't get me in. All of hatrack.ca had blue plaid pyjama pants, except for me. I didn't have any pants.
Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
I've shown up in a few pictures in a Charlie Brown shirt.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
What about the quantum pants?
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.