FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » FotR Parody (with links to the other two)

Author Topic: FotR Parody (with links to the other two)
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.livejournal.com/users/mollyringwraith/7952.html#cutid1

This is by the same author as the really funny TTT and really funny Rotk parodies. In fact, this has probably already been posted.

Don't care. It's hilarious.

[Big Grin]

(here are the other two parodies by this girl. TTT, and RotK. They are both hilarious, but I think TTT is the funniest. That's the first one she wrote.)

[ January 25, 2004, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Narnia ]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

quote:
FOREST

FRODO: Guys? The leaves are swirling in a particularly evil way. I suggest we hide.

They hide under a log. RINGWRAITH looms above them. Meanwhile, FRODO fondles the RING.

RING: So - "Frodo," is it? Has anyone ever told you you've got the most beautiful eyes? Hey, want to try me on? Go ahead - what could happen?

SAM slaps the RING for its audacity. RINGWRAITH gets distracted by ice cream truck down the road, and trots off.

[ROFL]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maccabeus
Member # 3051

- posted      Profile for Maccabeus   Email Maccabeus         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
RIVENDELL

GANDALF: Wait a second: you just let him walk by you? Right out of Mount Doom, with the Ring in his hand?

ELROND: Um...well...

GANDALF: Why didn't you stop him? Didn't you have a sword on you?

ELROND: Look, we're not here to talk about ME, all right?

[ROFL]
..... [ROFL]
[ROFL]

[ January 25, 2004, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: Maccabeus ]

Posts: 1041 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
FRODO: I haven't had time to practice using this sword yet, so I think it's safer if I just drop it and roll around on the ground.

SAM: No, Mr. Frodo! That's if you're on fire!

FRODO: Oh, damn it, I always mix those up.

[ROFL]
Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

quote:
They fight a TROLL and several ORCS and GOBLINS. Before being brought down by CG LEGOLAS, the TROLL manages to spear FRODO. FELLOWSHIP clusters around him.

FRODO: I'm okay. See? (exposes sparkly camisole)

ARAGORN: Um, I think you may have a concussion, Frodo. Now is not the time to show us your underwear.

GANDALF: It's armor. And don't discourage him from such ideas.

[Laugh]
Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
BILBO gets up for a speech.

BILBO: I'm smarter than the lot of you! But I'll miss you anyway. Well, one-tenth of the one-half of you who I spent twice as much time with as I ever wanted to, for one-fifteenth of my life, anyway. So. Goodbye.

BILBO vanishes. FRODO's laughter vanishes too, pretty much forever as far as this trilogy's concerned.

quote:
There is a noise outside. GANDALF reaches out the window and drags SAM in by the ear.

GANDALF: Stalking Frodo again, are we?

SAM: I'm sorry, sir, I won't do it again. Don't turn me into anything unnatural.

GANDALF: Oh, I know exactly what to do with you.

THE SHIRE

FRODO and GANDALF trudge along, leading a horse.

DENSE AUDIENCE MEMBERS: Hah! Gandalf turned him into a horse!

SAM jogs into view behind them.

DENSE AUDIENCE MEMBERS: Oh. Never mind.

[ January 25, 2004, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
That was just plain great. [Smile]
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
My favorite lines in all the parodies:

LEGOLAS: The sky wears a film of gauze. The night air breathes infamy. Deceit weaves itself around my fingernails.
ARAGORN: What the hell is that? Poetry? I pay you to do two things: shoot stuff, and look pretty. If you have something to tell me, tell me in normal words.
LEGOLAS: Fine. S-A-U-R-O-N is H-E-R-E. Simple enough for you, numbskull?

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

Belle, that one is GREAT! Abrynne and I went to see it for the 3rd time last night and I kept leaning over and quoting the parody at key points...that was one of the key points. [Big Grin]

Another one was
quote:
ELROND: Oh, and by the way, Arwen's sick. The longer the Ring goes undestroyed, the weaker she gets.
ARAGORN: Come off it. That's such a crock. There's no connection between her and the Ring.
ELROND: Yeah, well, I guess they don't teach you everything in Ranger school. It's just TRUE, okay? Now go pick up a ghost army and save your grimy unshaven people.

[Laugh] [ROFL]
Dr. Seuss
Member # 2487

- posted      Profile for Dr. Seuss   Email Dr. Seuss         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL.

These are just too funny!

Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

I remember reading the second one a while ago, and I wanted to show it to my friend because she had a shorter, less funny version, but I couldn't find this one. Now I have it bookmarked! [Big Grin]
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
[Laugh]
FRODO: I can't take the pressure. Here. Have the Ring.

RING: Hey, pretty lady. You and me would look GORGEOUS together. Touch me, that's it…come closer…

GALADRIEL: Ooh…if I had the Ring, I could…I could turn GREEN! And BLACK! And make my voice all WEIRD and WARPED, and make THUNDER resound throughout the forest!

FRODO: Holy cow.

GALADRIEL recovers.

GALADRIEL: Dear me. How unladylike. I apologize.

FRODO: Frankly, I don't think you NEED the Ring to freak the hell out of people. You're doing just fine without it.

[Laugh]

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plaid
Member # 2393

- posted      Profile for plaid   Email plaid         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the FotR link, hadn't seen it before! That was great!!
Posts: 2911 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

This seems to go along with the parody. They're on sale at Toysrus.com through Amazon. [Smile] I think they're pretty!!

[ January 25, 2004, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: Narnia ]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.