FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Last Post Thread (Page 6)

This topic comprises 90 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  88  89  90   
Author Topic: Last Post Thread
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
I hate it when hatrack crashes, I really do. But I love to get the new page, yes we do precious.

Rhaegar

[ February 18, 2004, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: Rhaegar The Fool ]

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Aw darn.

But now I have the last post! [Razz]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
And now I have the last post. [Razz]
Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
Take it from me...

Wait, no, don't. It's mine!

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I won't.
Oh, wait...oops.
[Razz]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valkyrie
Member # 5980

- posted      Profile for Valkyrie   Email Valkyrie         Edit/Delete Post 
poop [Taunt]
Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

I would watch haveing your tongue out next to that poop, but I guess you know what you are doing. [Dont Know]

[Razz]

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
[Sleep]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
Say Valkyrie isnt it a bit smelly with your face next to the poop? And BTW Get Melvin onto the rack.

Rhaegar

[ February 19, 2004, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: Rhaegar The Fool ]

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

Post. (or nondairy post substitute [Razz] )
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

*throws out the non dairy supliment, replaces with ice cream wins*
Marek
Member # 5404

*eats ice cream*
*wins for now, and has eaten ice cream [Big Grin] *

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

*Thwacks with pickaxe*

[Smile]

Marek
Member # 5404

well, I guess I had that comeing [Dont Know]
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Yep.
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*brings in more ice-cream*
*eats it*

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

*Burns ice cream container, giggles*
Marek
Member # 5404

I kind of think this thread needs to work on it diet, or something. *devours chili cheese dogs* [Blushing]
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*eats burnt lump of ice-cream container*
[Evil]

Marek
Member # 5404

hey, Eruve held the last post for over 48 hours and hatrack was working the whole time. Guess that means the whole last post thing has lost it's charm, oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
See, what you do is be the person to make this thread. You can wait a while, and then post again, immediately deleting the thread afterwords. You can then claim that you were the last person to post, and no one can really dispute you. [Evil Laugh]
Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

*Carrys in brand new box if Ice Cream, three chili cheese dogs, meatloaf, meatball sandwich, mashes them all together into one big lump, wraps in tortilla, burns one end, eats"

Yum.

Rhaegar

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

[Razz] ( <-- sick face )
Marek
Member # 5404

yes, that is a very nasty sounding meal, for one thing you should throw in boneless buffalo wings, and burn both ends, but hey to each their own.

(P.S. I'm winning [Razz] )

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

No you're not!
[Taunt]

Marek
Member # 5404

Are you sure? If I recall correctly who ever has the last post is winning, and at the moments *looks around* that apears to be me. [Evil Laugh]
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Mine.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*steals last post*
[Evil Laugh]

Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
Mine. [Razz]

(and yes I am useing this name just to mess with people's heads [Evil] )

Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*brandishes cool last post sword*
*runs through thread screaming and swinging wildy*
[Evil]

Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
[Taunt]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*thwacks Derrell with sword*
[Razz]

Derrell
Member # 6062

Owwwwww! *grabs Super Soaker and soaks Eruve* Take that! [Taunt]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Aaak! *sputters*
*bats water balloon at Derrell with sword*
*decides that was a bad idea*
*THROWS water balloon at Derrell*
[Razz]

Derrell
Member # 6062

*grabs water balloon and throws it back at Eruve* [Razz]
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*Matrix-dodges water balloon*
*pulls out pressure-washer*
*blasts skin off Derrell*
[Taunt]

[ February 24, 2004, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: Eruve Nandiriel ]

Derrell
Member # 6062

Owwwwwwwwww! Can I have my skin back, please?
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Ok, ok.
*glues skin back on with superglue*

Derrell
Member # 6062

Thank you. I guess I should be happy you didn't use a flamethrower. [Wink]
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Ni, thou hast stolen the post Derrell, now thou shalt die in the name of Eruve!

*Takes giant pither of third world country produced ranch dressing, dumps on Derell*

I know this will violate the Geneva convention but C'est la vie.

*Plays Micheal Jackson NBC Documentary, while looking the other way*

Sorry man, but it's a harsh war.

BTW I'm winning.

Rhaegar

Derrell
Member # 6062

*covers Rhaegar with silly string*
*ties Rhaegar to a post, grabs pressure washer and goes looking for Eruve*

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

*Reminds Derell that in the previous last post thread I was half god, breaks ropes, strides out, and informs Derell that I have a feeling Eruve might back me up, but Koga and Marek are required to by treaty, draws sword, fireball, advances on derell*

Rhaegar

Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
::sigh:: You guys are so far off topic.

I'm winning!

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

*Thwacks da Goat with a pickaxe*

Yep

Marek
Member # 5404

As long as you are counting my alteregos as seprate people, I don't think Koga ever swore an oath.

But anyway, I got your back, even if feeling less than half god these days. *grabs flamethrower* So Derrell, still feeling lucky?

Oh, and I am winning. [Evil Laugh]

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

*Springs past Marek/Koga to take the last post*

No Marek, I have your back, [Evil Laugh]

Coem Derell, I have a nice arscenic laced doggy biscuit for you, yes I do, goooood dog.

(I had a dog named Derell once)

Rhaegar

Derrell
Member # 6062

*drops smoke grenade and vanishes into thin air.*
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

*Turns into fat air, tackles Derell, sumo squishes him*

Hah!

[ February 24, 2004, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Rhaegar The Fool ]

Derrell
Member # 6062

*delivery boy walks nervously up to Rhaegar*

"M-m-mister Rhaegar, sir, I have a telegram for you."

*delivery boy hands Rhaegar the telegram and runs*

*telgram reads as follows: You missed me. While you're busy with your two bit magic tricks, I'm hot on the trail of Eruve. Remember, she blasted my skin off. Nobody does that and gets away with it.*

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Derell, touch Eruve, you die, and BTW I am half god, so I have already taken Eruve to my inpenitrable fortress which is conveniently garrisoned by the warriors of Valhalla, oh and BTW Theirs a nuclear weapon headed for your left nostril.

Rhaegar

This topic comprises 90 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  88  89  90   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.