FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Alter ID's are fun

Author Topic: Alter ID's are fun
Anthro
Member # 6087

- posted      Profile for Anthro   Email Anthro         Edit/Delete Post 
Admit it. You've played around with alters before. You like messing with people's heads.

My online friend and I, we create alter pairs to play off each other sometimes. We both are well-respected on one or two forums we both go on and so when we want to let our hair down, we make pairs like:
Dan(te) and Lucy(fer)
L337 Boy and Cht Speak Grl
Etcetera and Et Al
So on and So forth

Well? Admit it.

Posts: 550 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lcarus
Member # 4395

- posted      Profile for lcarus           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
We both are well-respected on one or two forums we both go on . . .
Which one is that?

[Wink]

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't posted under another name in almost six years, now.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh please.

We all know you're *dude*peekaboo.

Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
I am the proud owner of one screen name, and one screen name only.
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xaposert
Member # 1612

- posted      Profile for Xaposert           Edit/Delete Post 
...fun.... and EVIL!
Posts: 2432 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MojoJojo
Member # 5570

- posted      Profile for MojoJojo           Edit/Delete Post 
*strikes evil pose*

One screen name, and only one screen name are required for posting on the forum that I, MojoJojo am currently posting on, at this moment. That is to say that the one screen name for MojoJojo is enough for one evil monkey bent on world domination to post on a forum such as this one that I, MojoJojo, am posting on at this time.

*clenches fists in anger*

But those cursed POWERPUFFS [Mad] would not be satisfied with merely one screen name, and would have to have many screen names on which to post on this forum that I, the evil MojoJojo am posting on at this time...

CURSES!

Posts: 18 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.