FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Family Guy Help

Author Topic: Family Guy Help
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm trying to remember which episode has Stewie doing that rendition of Rocket Man in some sort of night club, but as is with family guy i can't place it with any specific episode. Somebody help me! I don't feel like going through episode recaps of every single episode till i find it. I think it might be Season 3.

anyone? i'm assuming between all the fans here we can figure it out.

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
The only one I can think of that's similar is the one where they build a Night Club in the basement, and he makes plans for a time machine, but that probably isn't the one you want.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
"Come talk to me, I can tell you how to be cool" (Stewie says to Meg right before going into his rendtition).

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
episode 305, And the Wiener is...

yeah, i totally googled. but i was rewarded [Smile]

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fitz
Member # 4803

- posted      Profile for Fitz   Email Fitz         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm watching it right now, after referencing my dvds.

It's from 'And the weiner is...'

What celia said.

[ March 08, 2004, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: Fitz ]

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
Since I didn't know what Rocket Man was, I thought that was pretty weird, but also pretty funny.
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Salaam
Member # 5239

- posted      Profile for Salaam   Email Salaam         Edit/Delete Post 
best episode is the one with the old guy where chris is the paper boy. The old guy leaves a message on the message machine "Hey......wondering where that big muscular paper boy is......havent gotten my paper lately..........wheres the paper boy...........da**it, where the f*** is my paper!"
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
He has such a weird voice.... It's like a woman's....
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slacker
Member # 2559

- posted      Profile for slacker   Email slacker         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought they were making fun of Michael Jackson with the old guy's voice? [Dont Know]
Posts: 851 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

thanks guys!

i'm such a moron. i completely forgot I started this thread.

though i think i can handle about 25 minutes for a family guy episode.

My money was on either Hobbes, Fitz, or Odouls coming up with the answer. I guessed pretty well. [Smile]

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

quote:
Since I didn't know what Rocket Man was, I thought that was pretty weird, but also pretty funny.
it's a song by Elton John. And it's funny because(if i'm not mistaken) Elton John wrote it about being gay and dealing with it and hiding it from everyone including his wife and kids. Just mores signs of Stewie's blossoming homosexuality(which if you listen to the commentaries on the dvd is confirmed by Seth McFarlane).

[ March 09, 2004, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: Strider ]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.