FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » ­ (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ­
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
code:
 ­ 

[ March 17, 2005, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: scottneb ]

Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
You forgot the semicolon
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

I fugured out the answer to my own question.

[ March 17, 2005, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: scottneb ]

Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HRE
Member # 6263

- posted      Profile for HRE   Email HRE         Edit/Delete Post 
MMmm...the glory of threads long past...
Posts: 515 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
How did you find this thread? What did you search?!
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, you can just click on the page number to get in this thread. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

I don't mean that. I mean how did he search through all the threads to find the thread without a title?
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

Eruve, when the thread is only one page, it doesn't show that. The point of the thread was killed when it went to page 2.

[ March 17, 2005, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: scottneb ]

Teshi
Member # 5024

I don't mean that, either. I know about these threads, I just...

I mean, how, using the search function, did he find a thread without a topic/title or a discernable word that would find this topic?

scottneb
Member # 676

...and that's a very good question. I tried searching for the title (­) and it brings it up but I can't click on it.
skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
How did you find this thread? What did you search?!
I bookmarked page two in my browser back when this thread first appeared, and I wanted to figure out how it was done.

Just now I tried a search using a keyword that appears in this thread. You get search results, but nothing you can click on (unless you're using the Safari browser, I guess).

Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HRE
Member # 6263

- posted      Profile for HRE   Email HRE         Edit/Delete Post 
Hehe...skillz.

It was just &#!73;

Where the ! was a 1.

Posts: 515 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
HRE, that's what I figured from viewing the page source. Did you have to try a bunch of special chars before you found one that UBB wouldn't display on your browser? There's over 128 special chars, yet you seem to have come up with the only one that works.
Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.