FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » #100 (AKA the Strong Bad mafia thread) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: #100 (AKA the Strong Bad mafia thread)
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
*bumpity*

So who all is going to play?

[ March 21, 2004, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: Jon Boy ]

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

- posted      Profile for Trisha the Severe Hottie   Email Trisha the Severe Hottie         Edit/Delete Post 
Is Pat- uh- I mean StrongBad up to modding again so soon?
Posts: 666 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

- posted      Profile for Trisha the Severe Hottie   Email Trisha the Severe Hottie         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't believe it's been a whole week since I was killed. Pajeba, I'm impressed you're already up for another round. But for all the twists and turns, the game did have a pretty satisfying ending. And if we start by the 1st, we should be done before I get PMS at least.
Posts: 666 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm up for playing. Possibly, if I decide not to be lazy. And if I can get this darn essay done. Or... at least started.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

I guess I need to get in touch with Pat and see exactly what he wants to do.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

I think he wants to write us a clue review for Little House.
knightswhosayni!
Member # 4096

- posted      Profile for knightswhosayni!   Email knightswhosayni!         Edit/Delete Post 
Ken says he wants to play again too, despite his early death in this last game.

I soo call The Sneak.

Ni!

Posts: 828 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
In case anyone hasn't read the whole thread recently and needs a reminder, I was the first to get dibs on any character. I am: Strong Sad.
Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
*bumped for the noob*
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
AHHH! I call Homsar! I call Homsar!!!

In the event that there's a mafia, that is.

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St. Yogi
Member # 5974

- posted      Profile for St. Yogi   Email St. Yogi         Edit/Delete Post 
Did anyone call Tire? I'm sooo Tire!
Posts: 739 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
So is H*R mafia acutally going to happen?
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Yes. I believe we're currently planning on mid-May.
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Where was this announced?
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

I honestly don't remember.
peterh
Member # 5208

ba-da-bump
Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

If we're thinking a mid-May start, does that mean it's time to start working on profiles, etc. in preparation for the game beginning?
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
bump since folks are trying to dibs roles on a more miscellaneous thread
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

*bump for Pat or Jon to see and hopefully comment*
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

I haven't heard from Pat recently, but I think we're still on.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Umm... Mid May = Pat's Disney Trip?

I call Homestar Runner, if it hasn't been already. And I'll play this time. April is just not my month, and May and June is, so I'll be in my tip toppity shape.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Early May = Pat's Disney trip

Mid-to-late May = Homestar Runner Mafia

T_Smith
Member # 3734

::smirks::

Good, now I got the right weekend.

pooka
Member # 5003

We could almost conduct a game on want2write's threads and no one would be the wiser.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

The profiles thread is up on grenme, here.
pooka
Member # 5003

Well done my doppelganger... may you continue to flumox those less fortunate than you.
pooka
Member # 5003

Here we go.
You know, I had an opportunity to eat quite a bit of marzipan over the last week. Reminds me I need to write my sister a thank you note.

pooka
Member # 5003

Watch out, Julian Sands! (the strong sad easter egg)
Frowny Smurf [Frown]
Pop-eyed smurf [Eek!]
Caffeine Smurf [Angst]
Constipates smurf [Grumble]
Low self-esteem smurf [Hail]

sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You know, I had an opportunity to eat quite a bit of marzipan over the last week
[Angst]
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

So where are all the slackers who said they want to play but haven't posted a profile yet?
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

That's right. I'm looking at you, T_Smith, Xavier, Rappin' Ronnie Reagan, mr_porteiro_head, knightswhosayni!, Psycho Triad, and St. Yogi (and anyone else I missed).

[ May 18, 2004, 11:56 PM: Message edited by: Jon Boy ]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.