FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I'm Leaving, Too

Author Topic: I'm Leaving, Too
Hatrack
Member # 2291

- posted      Profile for Hatrack   Email Hatrack         Edit/Delete Post 
Frankly, I've had it with myself.

Do you think it's easy being the collective conscience of thousands of scifi-tolkeinfreak-PsuedoNerd-WriterWannaBes? Well it's not.

On top of the intellectual posturing, I spend 80% of my time--YES, 80%--caring for DEAD HORSES. And while I'm no vegetarian (and you can imagine what that does for the parts of my psyche that ARE), I'm not exactly thrilled anymore with decaying horseflesh. I know somebody's got to do it. But does that somebody have to be ME?

I think not.

Hatrack is leaving for good. It doesn't matter how many of you beg me to stay, I won't be listening. I'll be offline. Better rework your Favorites toolbar.

Posts: 86 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xaposert
Member # 1612

- posted      Profile for Xaposert           Edit/Delete Post 
DON'T PANIC!
Posts: 2432 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Not a Danite
Member # 6185

- posted      Profile for Not a Danite           Edit/Delete Post 
*chuckles evilly*

It's all starting to come together.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
At least Hatrack Chat's still here, although he/she constantly dies.
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Irish Snake
Member # 6336

- posted      Profile for Irish Snake   Email Irish Snake         Edit/Delete Post 
why is hatrack threatening to leave?

According to hatrack's recent post he/she is not around that much anyway.

besides leaveing here is overated, why announce it? just leave. Or maybe that is just me [Dont Know]

Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Just so long as you leave Hatrack_Muse here...
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
and we all know who Bob's Hatrack_Muse is....
Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Joy of Hatrack
Member # 5089

- posted      Profile for The Joy of Hatrack   Email The Joy of Hatrack         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, great. Where does that leave me?

[Frown]
[Angst]
[Frown]

Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
I love you, too!
Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.