FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Fitz
Member # 4803

- posted      Profile for Fitz   Email Fitz         Edit/Delete Post 
Of course you know it was awesome. Afterall, it was written by Charlie Kaufman. It's more along the lines of what he did with Being John Malkovich. Maybe not as weird, but in my opinion better.

I haven't seen a Jim Carrey movie since Man on the Moon. I haven't really enjoyed a Jim Carrey performance since I was 11 years old, and saw The Mask. He was really good in this movie. He plays a great loser.

All the other actors were on top form. Kate Winslet was even better than Jim Carrey, as far as I'm concerned. Elijah Wood, Mark Ruffalo and Kirsten Dunst were all perfect in the secondary storyline.

Best. Charlie Kaufman movie. Ever.

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
hey...how the heck did you get to see this already?

bastard!

you didn't like Jim Carrey in The Truman Show? Or you didn't like the Truman Show? It's probably my favorite Jim Carrey movie to date(though i havent seen eternal sunshine yet). and i really liked some of his others. me, myself, and irene. liar liar was a good movie. cable guy was underrated. i never bothered seeing the majestic.

anyway, from all i've heard, and know, this movie seems like the perfect fusion of actors, script writing and directing.

[ March 20, 2004, 02:39 AM: Message edited by: Strider ]

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
So tell me what makes this movie rated R.
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
I might go see this, what, with that rave review.

But you'll never convince me that it's better than Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls. [Smile]

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sachiko
Member # 6139

- posted      Profile for Sachiko   Email Sachiko         Edit/Delete Post 
I hated Jim Carrey in Simon Birch. I almost could have gotten in to the sappy storyline, if it weren't for Jim Carrey, trying to look grown-up and making me wait for a punchline of some kind, a la Saturday Night Live.
Posts: 575 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foust
Member # 3043

- posted      Profile for Foust   Email Foust         Edit/Delete Post 
Fritz, have you seen Adaptation? I doubt any Kaufman movie could be better than that. You can't really improve upon perfection.
Posts: 1515 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
I can't wait to see this one.
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
As soon as I saw the trailer I wanted to see this movie. Now I have proof it's good. Excellent.
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
you didn't like Jim Carrey in The Truman Show? Or you didn't like the Truman Show? It's probably my favorite Jim Carrey movie to date(though i havent seen eternal sunshine yet)
This is the ONLY Jim Carrey movie I have ever enjoyed. I can't stand him. I think he's probably a very talented human being, but he behaves like an idiot on the screen, in my opinion. However, The Truman Show really is a fantastic movie, for those of you who haven't seen it. I need to see it again. *thinks about going out and renting it*
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fitz
Member # 4803

quote:
hey...how the heck did you get to see this already?
Because I rule! Seriously though, I don't usually go to movies on opening night, preferring to avoid the crowds. But this is Charlie Kaufman, and the trailers looked so wacky, I had to go see it right away.

Next Friday the Ladykillers is out. Don't tell me you're not going to see that one on opening night.

I did see the Truman Show, and Carrey was decent in it, but it's not among my favorite movies. I really do like Carrey, but I think he's picked some really crappy roles, pretty much throughout his career. He was awesome on In Living Color, and his first few comedic roles were great. But now, he really shows what he can do in Eternal Sunshine.

Narnia, I don't know why it's rated R. Here in Canada it's rated 18A, which means you can go see it as long as you're with an adult. Not really a problem for me. I can't remember there being any swearing. There's very little sexual content. Kirsten Dunst is wearing a somewhat transparent undershirt for about two-minutes. Maybe that's what the rating is for. I wouldn't let any of the above reasons prevent you from seeing it.

Froust, of course I saw Adaptation, are you kidding? I loved it, but Eternal Sunshine is better! Go see it, then tell me otherwise.

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
My favorite Jim Carrey movie is "Once Bitten". It was made before he got famous for being nutso on-screen, so he's alot more "himself".
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Christy, Sara and I saw this today. It's astonishingly good. I mean REALLY good, in a "gee, that was a movie I would gladly walk back into the theater to see again" kind of way.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
*cough*

Human Nature?

"Monkeys! gentlemen, DO NOT assassinate their presidents!"

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

quote:
Because I rule! Seriously though, I don't usually go to movies on opening night, preferring to avoid the crowds. But this is Charlie Kaufman, and the trailers looked so wacky, I had to go see it right away.

OMG!!! I can't believe i didn't realize the movie had come out already. i've been waiting for this damn movie since i first got word of it like a year ago! And i don't even know it's out! I suck.

If there were any showings that we could still make around here me and Kira would be seeing it tonight. As it is, i think tomorrow shall be the day i redeem myself. man...I feel like i've let myself down. [Smile]

quote:
Next Friday the Ladykillers is out. Don't tell me you're not going to see that one on opening night.

Actually, I'm seeing Colin Mochrie next friday night. But don't worry. I won't be waiting long on Ladykillers. Though, i'm way more excited about Eternal Sunshine. And as much as i love the Cohen Bros., i was sort of dissapointed with Intolerable Cruelty. i liked it, but it's nowhere near Lebowski or O' Brother standards. To be fair though i didn't really love Lebowski the first time i saw it. i enjoyed it but was like, "yeah, funny, but what's the fuss all about?" Took me another viewing or two to learn the errors of my ways. and i haven't looked back since.
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm, so maybe Dawn of the Dead wasn't such a good idea. Actually, it was. I'm going to Eternal Sunshine tomorrow if I have to go alone. And I'm even more psyched than ever. Thanks, Fitz.
Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

dawn of the dead? missed it last night. sold out. had to see Starsky and Hutch. mm... competent chuckler, but very recycled Stiller and Wilson stuff (almost scene for scene)

Can't wait for ladykillers. Very curious to see how Hanks does in a Bros film.

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
If you see Dawn of the Dead, stay for the credits. All of them.

The Ladykillers is not on my "must see as soon as it comes out" list, but it does look really good. I can't wait to hear what you guys have to say about it.

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tarrsk
Member # 332

- posted      Profile for Tarrsk           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Narnia, I don't know why it's rated R. Here in Canada it's rated 18A, which means you can go see it as long as you're with an adult. Not really a problem for me. I can't remember there being any swearing. There's very little sexual content. Kirsten Dunst is wearing a somewhat transparent undershirt for about two-minutes. Maybe that's what the rating is for. I wouldn't let any of the above reasons prevent you from seeing it.
There's quite a fair bit of swearing, actually, and I'd bet money that's how it got its rating. The f-bomb is dropped within the first twenty minutes of the film, and is used fairly copiously throughout.

Doesn't stop it from one of the best movies I've ever seen, though. Carrey, Winslet, Gondry, and Kaufman hit it out of the ball park with this one.

quote:
Fritz, have you seen Adaptation? I doubt any Kaufman movie could be better than that. You can't really improve upon perfection.
You can, and Kaufman did. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is better than Adaptation by far, IMO.

[ March 21, 2004, 01:12 AM: Message edited by: Tarrsk ]

Posts: 1321 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

tarrsk,

are you serious about that comment? Charlie brought something new to the table. A quirkiness. A certain wholesome and unabashed perspective on modern film and story-telling. (fan-boy fallow)

is this film really that good?

fallow

Fitz
Member # 4803

quote:
There's quite a fair bit of swearing, actually
I guess that profanity just doesn't register in my head anymore as something to take note of.

And yes, fallow, it's really that good.

Kasie H
Member # 2120

- posted      Profile for Kasie H   Email Kasie H         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, using the F word more than once gets an automatic R rating.
Posts: 1784 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. That was an amazing movie! It will win some major awards in every catagory. I have a new found respect for Jim Carrey. I am in the process of recruiting more people to go see it again tomorrow night. I imagine it won't be the last time I see it either.

Wish I could've seen it with my significant other though. It got very emotional at times and it sure would've been nice to squeeze someone's hand during those scenes. Or am I just a major sap?

Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

fitz,

can you tell me why it might be that good w/out delivering up the spoilers? at least, on some level, why it might be better than previous efforts?

thanks!

fallow

Fitz
Member # 4803

I have a better idea. Go see it!
fallow
Member # 6268

that's a no-brainer. just curious about why you think it ranked so highly above the other Bros movies? better craft? writing? directing? story-telling? compelling topic? - all that sorta nonsense.

fallow

Fitz
Member # 4803

quote:
just curious about why you think it ranked so highly above the other Bros movies?
Are you referring to the Coen Brothers? Because this is not a Coen Brothers picture. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was written by Charlie Kaufman, who also wrote Adaptation and Being John Malkovich.

It's directed by Michel Gondry, who is relatively unknown to me. Apparently he also directed Human Nature, but is mostly known for doing music videos.

Of course, the story itself is why the movie is great, and I'm sure you already know the gyst of what it's about. I won't go into any further details, because I don't want to give anything away.

The direction is superb, at least in my opinion, but I'm no expert in regards to directing. I knows what I likes, and I likes it a lot.

fallow
Member # 6268

did you like Being John Malkovich the first viewing?
Fitz
Member # 4803

Yeah, I was blown away by Being John Malkovich. At the time, I didn't pay attention to who wrote it. I didn't know anything about Kaufman, other than his name, until Adaptation.

The first viewing of Being John Malkovich was the best, because it was so new and refreshing. I still really enjoy it, but it doesn't have the same amount of power upon subsequent viewings.

That what's so great about Kaufman. You can always rely on him to produce something new and incredible. And he delivers again with Eternal Sunshine.

fallow
Member # 6268

seen the 1st Coen movie? Blood something? Simple? Whats-her-name is in it. And the guy from Cheers. Rhea's no-good husband.

A little discombobulated, but very good and a raw start to the career we all enjoy now.

fallow

Fitz
Member # 4803

Sure, I've seen it. It was alright, but I was pretty underwhelmed. Not really disappointed, but definitely not enthusiastic with praise.

I think the Coen brothers can be pretty hit and miss. But they hit more than they miss, and when they hit, they hit big. Fargo, O Brother, and especially The Big Lebowski are all among my favorite movies. So I have high hopes that The Ladykillers will be a hit.

But dude, I have to say, I totally hated Raising Arizona. I know there are some people on the board who enjoyed it, but I think it's the worst Coen Brothers movie by a long shot.

fallow
Member # 6268

They've got a pretty good scorecard, n'est pas?
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I cannot give specifics of why the movie was so great -- beyond saying that it was impeccably acted, cleverly directed, and very well-written (including a fun "babysitter" scene that I unfortunately can't describe at the moment) -- without spoilers.

So here's a fairly serious spoiler, in that it reveals one of the only real "questions" in the movie:

SPOILER WARNING

Near the end of the film, as a tape of Joel's exit interview is playing, his voice is heard sarcastically criticizing Clementine's choice of hairstyles: "And that f**king hair! Don't even get me started on the...." Carrey looks down at Winslet, who's listening along with him in horror and awe and resignation, and lightly touches her hair, and says, "I love your hair." His delivery on the line is PERFECT; in it is implied not only the obvious motivation -- to reassure her that he does, in fact, like her hair -- but fear and disbelief that he might in fact be the kind of person who, in time, would grow to hate the hair he currently loves.

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

Yes, an amazing movie.

There is enough surrealism to intrigue, but not so much as to impede the flow or following the plot of the movie.

There is enough sweetness to engage, but never to cloy. The actors and directors hit just the right note.

And the dwindling death of a relationship is spot-on, so much so that I became physically nauseated during the middle, remembering my own experiences like those on the screen. I thought I was going to throw up for awhile, but it passed.

SPOILERS

The memories are erased backwards in time, most recent to most far away, and so you begin to fall in love with the characters just as the dissolving of the memories begins to accelerate. At one point, she confesses her childhood fears to him under a blanket -- as a girl, she'd been so afraid of not being pretty. He reaches out to hold her, reassuring her, as she turns into him, and then it all begins to melt away. We are left with Carrey frantically crying "No, no, leave me just the one, let me keep this one." [Frown]

SPOILER

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm on my way to see it right now! Don't worry, I read the spoiler weeks ago (I'm a spoiler site junkie).
Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tarrsk
Member # 332

- posted      Profile for Tarrsk           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
are you serious about that comment? Charlie brought something new to the table. A quirkiness. A certain wholesome and unabashed perspective on modern film and story-telling. (fan-boy fallow)

is the film really that good?

I think it is. Now, I'll admit that I haven't seen Being John Malkovich (though I very much plan to, especially after this film), but I loved Adaptation. The thing about Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, though, is that the film feels much more like a painfully realistic story about two human beings than a quirky film with an outrageous premise and weird filmmaking techniques, despite the fact that it's clearly both. There's an emotional core to this film that I didn't quite get from Adaptation, which although very frank about Kaufman's insecurities as a writer was ultimately more about writing itself than Kaufman. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is about memory the way American Splendor was about working class life: the thematic elements are there very strongly, but they work in complement with the two main characters, rather than through them.
Posts: 1321 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

quote:
Human Nature?
I rented human nature after reading a review about it and thinking it looked interesting. And it was interesting. But as I was watching the movie i began to think it was odd that parts of it seemed to rise above the rest in humor, intellegence, etc...So I checked out who wrote the script, and BAM. it all made sense. [Smile] Just recently I read something about how where that movie went wrong was that it wasn't charlie Kaufman and the director working together, it was them working against eachother almost. and it really comes through in the movie. it seemed to have flashes of brilliance but just couldn't get it together.

From everything i've read and heard about Eternal Sunshine, it's the complete opposite. A perfect fusion of the two creators.

quote:
But dude, I have to say, I totally hated Raising Arizona.
i'm totally with you here. I didn't quite hate it. But it just didn't interest me at all. Sort of bored me even. Which i was suprised about given who it came from.

We're seeing Eternal Sunshine at 3:45 today. I can't wait.

Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh CT! That was my favorite scene. When he cried out to keep that memory, it made me ache. I swear, it almost had me in tears.
Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

The film was amazing. This was probably the first Jim Carrey movie where i forgot he was Jim Carrey. He wasn't putting on a show, and he wasn't a distraction. He melded with the movie, with the rest of the characters. All of which were fantastic btw.

Elijah Wood is so good at being sincere, that even watching someone who is obviously a creepy character, you can't help but believe his sincerity, or fake sincerity as it may be. Kirsten Dunst, who I'd say I like, but have never really *appreciated* as an actress, did a great job, in a very "not kirsten dunst role". Kate Winslet did a great job as a semi neurotic character who you could like and dislike at the same time. The whole supporting cast was just great.

And the story, as expected from Charlie Kaufman was wonderful. Weird and quirky and intelligent and rivetting.

*SPOILERS*

The end, when they both understand what has happened, and what each of them has gone through physically and emotionally, and just accept it and choose to be together and see what happens, was just a great touch. Screw the hurt and what could possibly not end well, lets love eachother and enjoy life now. let's be happy now, for as long as we can be. wonderful. [Smile]

*END SPOILERS*

So go see it!

Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Tom Davidson said:

It's astonishingly good. I mean REALLY good, in a "gee, that was a movie I would gladly walk back into the theater to see again" kind of way.

...and that's just what I did. [Smile]
Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
[Grumble] If I hadn't given myself a black eye and had sinus issues over the weekend I could have seen it with CT and Tom and Christy [Grumble]

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

AnnaJo, I'd be delighted to see it (again) with you this next weekend, if that works out -- and if you promise to keep your arms at your sides.

[Big Grin]

Mrs.M
Member # 2943

I thought it was a great movie - amazing and brillliant. I never want to see it again.

See, I know those people. I went to college with them. I was them, at various points in my life. I went out with people whose impulsiveness excited me at first, but came to exhaust and anger me. Whose elan was completely eclipsed by their irresponsibility. I went out with people who bored me to tears and made me hate who I was with them - people who expected me to keep them awake. And I went through all this in roughly the same setting.

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

AJ, how in the world did you give yourself a black eye?
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
I think this is the best Charlie Kaufman movie; perhaps because it has the least Kaufman in it, or maybe because what Kaufman is in it is happy with someone. Usually the main character is so off-putting that what you start to like about the movie is the writing and the plot instead of the characters, but in this one the characters are so important and so realistic AND developed that it has more emotion in it. I also liked how gritty and realistic it all was; it was what life is actually like for people alone in a city looking for someone to hold on to.
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
See, I know those people. I went to college with them. I was them, at various points in my life. I went out with people whose impulsiveness excited me at first, but came to exhaust and anger me. Whose elan was completely eclipsed by their irresponsibility. I went out with people who bored me to tears and made me hate who I was with them - people who expected me to keep them awake. And I went through all this in roughly the same setting.
Oh my stars, so have I. I've been the Kate Winslet character - I've been the girl that was alternately worshipped and condescended to and basked in, like a fractured oil painting. I've been the satellite to an exhaustingly brilliant and tortured live wire. Jim Carrey did an incredible job - I've fallen in love with that guy before, and he captured him perfectly.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Mrs. M, it was bad, very bad.

I had a load of things to do on Saturday, and I woke up at 9:30am actually feeling bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and ready to take on the day. (It is an extreme rarity for me to wake up in a good mood.) However my first action while still groggy, as always, was to reach my arms out and stretch.

Unbeknownst to me, I had rolled over on my right arm while asleep and only rolled off of it in the waking up process. I went to stretch and *THWAP* my own arm with the apparent consistency of heavy Jellow hit me in the eye. I had no control over it from the upper arm down.

I called Steve and he ran and got ice. The pain was so great that I put the icepack on my eye and went back to sleep. Then when I woke up the second time I had a horrible sinus headache in addition, so I went back to sleep until it went away. I ended up getting up at about 3pm. Pretty much a wasted day.

It doesn't appear to be turning colors since I got the ice on it so quickly and kept it on for so long. But my cheek and eye on that side were raised about 1/4 of an inch from the other side. It isn't noticable fortunately unless you look at me straight on. I tend to actually turn interesting colors days after the injury happened so I'm not out of the woods yet. There is a slight bit of greenish hue around the eye if you are looking for it, but not too bad yet.

CT, I might be able to run up there Friday evening or Saturday. Sunday I have to go to a dog show on the edge of Iowa to pick up the dogs from the handler. Let me see how the week goes.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Slate has a fabulous article on the science of the movie.

Verdict: Quite good. Very impressive.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

lordy, if I wasn't a Kaufman fan after walking blindly into BJM and walking out dazzled, I surely am now!

*warm glow*

Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
It's weird to think that somewhere inside of that "dog's breakfast" there might be a soul.

That's a Vonnegut line, btw. [Big Grin]

Forgive me, it's 1:40 in the morning, I just wrote two essays and I'm feeling rather philosophical.

[ March 23, 2004, 02:35 AM: Message edited by: Book ]

Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
I had some guy mumbling behind me throughout the whole movie. Guy was by himself.... Consequently, between the mumbling and me wanting to turn around and pop the guy one in the jaw, I couldn't really concentrate on the movie.
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.