FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Blue Collar Comedy Tour

Author Topic: Blue Collar Comedy Tour
Anthro
Member # 6087

- posted      Profile for Anthro   Email Anthro         Edit/Delete Post 
Did anyone else watch this? We got the DVD version from Wal-Mart. Being a hick is great, ain' it?

quote:
[RANDOM SOUTHERNER]:Tell him about that time a beaver bit off your cousin's nipple!

[JEFF FOXWORTHY]:You have my full attention.

Posts: 550 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen part of it. I laughed.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
It is hillarious. Some friends invited us over a couple weeks ago to watch it and we all thought it was great. [Smile]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
Ron White is the best of the lot, though the third guy is hilarious too.
Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's your sign.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geomancer
Member # 6299

- posted      Profile for Geomancer   Email Geomancer         Edit/Delete Post 
"I was sittin' on a beanbag naked eatin' Cheetos and this guy comes on the TV. 'Have you been spending all your life chasing after sinful pleasures of the flesh?' That's me. 'Are you sitting naked on a beanbag eating Cheetos?' Whoa, that's me! 'Are you willing to send me $1,000?' Oh, for a moment I thought he was talkin' to me..."

That isn't exact to the word, but its funny anyways!

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
"My grandmother is covered with moles..."

I've seen most of it, it's pretty funny. [Big Grin]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anthro
Member # 6087

- posted      Profile for Anthro   Email Anthro         Edit/Delete Post 
Bill Engvall's the third guy. He's great.

"Why hello Lucy. . .fer."

"Hey-hey, wheb you gonna wear these?

I can't, they're your daughter's.

AUGH!"

Posts: 550 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
"You did it... you finally caught 'the tater'!"
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
Ron White and that story are definitely my favorite parts of the DVD.

"I have a son, Tater Tot. He's covered in moles."

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
What's your name son?

Tater

Tater what?

Tater Salad...

I'm still cracking up over that and the follow on joke.

As well as "I didn't know for sure how many of them it would have taken to whoop me, but I knew how many they were planning to use..."

[ March 23, 2004, 07:38 AM: Message edited by: Sopwith ]

Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beatnix19
Member # 5836

- posted      Profile for beatnix19   Email beatnix19         Edit/Delete Post 
This is one of the funniest stand up concerts I've seen. What I really love about it is, unlike a lot of these things that come out, these guys are funny with out haveing to curse every three words. It's not completely innocent but I don't think they had to do any editing to run the whole thing on comedy central. This is the same reason I've always enjoyed Sinbad.

(of course there is always a place in my comedy heart for Pryor, Murphy, Shimmel, and all the other crude and nasty guys that make me laugh)

Posts: 1294 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Loved it! We watched it for the second time a couple of days ago. And my husband NEVER watches anything twice, but he called me from the other room to come and watch it with him. (How romantic, eh?)
Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

- posted      Profile for larisse   Email larisse         Edit/Delete Post 
Oooo... I spent New Year's Eve watching this, and various other dvds, with some friends. We were all in tears halfway through. The round robin at the end caused much soda to come out of several noses.

These same people didn't find Eddie Izzard funny at all. Oh well, I said they were my friends, not that they were perfect. [Razz]

Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.