FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Anyone seen this TV show?

Author Topic: Anyone seen this TV show?
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
Game Over

CNN has an article about it: Here.

Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen ads for it. I am intrigued enough to check it out if I see it while flipping channels.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
It's kindof like a combination of Triping the Rift (SciFi) and the Simpsons. Tolerable, not all that great. Just an opinion.

Rhaegar

[ March 23, 2004, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: Rhaegar The Fool ]

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tristan
Member # 1670

- posted      Profile for Tristan   Email Tristan         Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of new shows, everybody should check out Wonderfalls that airs on Fridays, 9pm on Fox. I like it, so lots of people need to watch so they don't cancel it on me.

Go watch.

Posts: 896 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

- posted      Profile for Zalmoxis           Edit/Delete Post 
I like Wonderfalls, I think. The pilot was much better than the second episode -- but the second episode had its moments.
Posts: 3423 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
The 2nd episode of Wonderfalls surprised me. It didn't pander to too many cliches... I liked it.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
I saw the first episode and it had quite a few laugh out loud moments. I look forward to catching it again.
Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skrika03
Member # 5930

- posted      Profile for skrika03   Email skrika03         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I've programmed a note to watch Game Over into my cell phone.
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karen.elizabeth
Member # 6345

- posted      Profile for karen.elizabeth   Email karen.elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderfalls is much better than I expected. I especially like the actress -- she's definitely "Jen Why."

However, I was confused during the second episode. If Jaye is twenty-four (and, obviously, out of college), then the other chick, who was a freshman while Jaye was a senior, would only be twenty. She's out of school and at a job already?

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
If I start watching it, it will be cancelled. That's just the way it is.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.