FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » New York, New York,

Author Topic: New York, New York,
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
On the evening of April 24th my wife and I are being forced to spend the night in New York City, waiting for a plane to take us home from our trip to Russia.

We are going to Russia to adopt, but we won't be bringing our kids home at this time.

There are no flights out until the next day, so we will be stuck in NYC for the night. We'll be exhausted and tired and working on broke.

Any ideas on where to stay?

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Procrastination
Member # 4821

- posted      Profile for Procrastination           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, mack and I were looking for similar cheap accommodations... and had little success inside the city. (This is FlyingCow, btw, avoiding writing his landmark thread... ahem...)

Here's the link to the other thread about NYC hotels...

linky

Posts: 75 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
[No No]

Isn't procrastination one of the Seven Silly Sins?

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Procrastination
Member # 4821

- posted      Profile for Procrastination           Edit/Delete Post 
No, I missed the deadline for the Deadly Sins... and for the Four Horsemen...

...and then I was snubbed for Hatrack Horseman.

Ah well... maybe we should start a Hatrack Deadly Sins thread? I'm sure Onanism and Semantics would be my lieutenants... um... though I'm sure someone else would be better to undertake such an endeavor... I probably won't get around to it.

[Evil]

Posts: 75 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.