FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Do you Homestar?

Author Topic: Do you Homestar?
A Boy Named Tree
Member # 6382

- posted      Profile for A Boy Named Tree   Email A Boy Named Tree         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know about you and your habbits, but here are some of mine, everyday, I go to school (except the weekends) I get home, I get a coke, I get on AIM, I call my friend, he comes over, we play in our garage band, then I walk him home ( I help carry some of his stuff) then I get on the Forum and I post and read about what guys have been typing about in your part of the world, well, somewhere in the middle af all that, there is Homestar Runner. I love Homestar Runner. Its is an excellent site to go to. Its funny. Espically the SB-Emails. Everyone at the school I go to right now, pratically everyone, (well at least all the people I hang out with) knows about H*R. It is truley awesome. And I think you guys and girls should try it out. Homestar Runner

Just look around and watch some of the e-mails. Look for easter eggs in the e-mail when it gets done playing. Watch the E-mail called Dragon...you will witness the birth of Trogdor The Burninator! (I have a hoodie of that on it)

So please, for the sake of a good laugh, go there, "Homestar Wants You!"

-Tree

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Professor Tor Coolguy
Member # 6361

- posted      Profile for Professor Tor Coolguy   Email Professor Tor Coolguy         Edit/Delete Post 
Look around. You will see many references to H*R around Hatrack.
Posts: 28 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
**burninates Tree, then puts fluffy puff marshmallows on the end of him and toasts them to a luscious golden brown**
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Boy Named Tree
Member # 6382

- posted      Profile for A Boy Named Tree   Email A Boy Named Tree         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow....I feel so honored...The Trogdor The Burninator, just burninated me...I feel, wow, that made my day, thanks Trogdor, you don't understand how much being burned by you means to such a HUGE H*R fan, such as myself!

You cab burn me whenever you like Mr.Buninator!

-tree

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
go here.
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Homestar? Never heard of it.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AvidReader
Member # 6007

- posted      Profile for AvidReader   Email AvidReader         Edit/Delete Post 
We're not falling for that, Jon Boy. If you want to be burninated, you have to wait til Trog offers them and pay your shiny dime like everyone else.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 2283 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
I just the past hour watching strongbad for the first time!
[ROFL]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Teen Girl Squad!!!!! [ROFL]
[Laugh] "possums"

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Cerebellumed!
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamphyr
Member # 6213

- posted      Profile for Zamphyr           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't visit it much, not really my taste, but I do love the fact that traditional forms of media(cartoons/comic strips) are now being created and spread successfully via the net. Can't wait until a funny sitcom is released via the net.

ps.- I've actually met the HR creators, fairly normal, good folks

Posts: 349 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
*gasp*

YOU met the brothers Chaps?!?!?!?!?

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

- posted      Profile for larisse   Email larisse         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Do you Homestar?
That's like asking a Jatraquero if they've watched or read The Lord of the Rings trilogy or participated in gay marriage thread discussion or if they've been burninated by Trogdor or flipped off by Mack or... or... hmmm... some of those things I've not had the pleasure, but yeah... I homestar.

Can you truly say you've made it once your noun has been turned into a verb?

Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
cough
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
Homestarrunner is so gay.
Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
habbits
Are those, like, Catholic Hobbits or something?
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
A Boy Named Tree
Sounds like Human to me.

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Long live Strong Bad!
TROGDOR!!

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
The Cheat is like a green striped rabbit with two butts.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my gods! FUNNY!
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Boy Named Tree
Member # 6382

For those of you who think Homestar is gay...*cough slash-"what's-his-face"* then you don't understand the true meaning of the Armless White Dude. Homestar and his compadres are awesome. Each of them complete one another. Ex.1 Without Strong Sad, Stong Bad would run loose through out the town and destroy everything, Ex.2 With out Homestar, dare I say it, Marzypan would have no one to care for, but uhh...I guess no one Ex.3 Without The Cheat, who would Strongbad take along when he does his capers, or answers e-mails, or beats up Strong Sad, Ex.4 with out Strongbad, who would beat down Strong Sad? So now you know....or you are at leasr beggining too...maybe...

-Tree

Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
The funniest thing in this thread is Boy Named Tree thinking he needs to explain it to me. [Smile]

Explaining is so gay.

Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoberTillNoon
Member # 6170

- posted      Profile for SoberTillNoon   Email SoberTillNoon         Edit/Delete Post 
Um, there are poeple who have never heard of Homestar, Strong Bad, The Cheat, nor Homsar? This is scary. Everything I know is wrong; black is white; up is down; right is wrong. I am going to go cry now.
Posts: 262 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Slash, you just don't understand the true meaning of explaining.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AeroB1033
Member # 6375

- posted      Profile for AeroB1033   Email AeroB1033         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, "Dragon" is great, and I love Trogdor, but even it doesn't beat the classic "Caffeine". The first time I saw that, I literally laughed so hard that there were tears streaming down my face.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snuffles
Member # 4332

- posted      Profile for Snuffles   Email Snuffles         Edit/Delete Post 
Slash what's his face. Hehe.

You got a lot to learn about this place, kiddo.

grrr!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Aero, you're cool, cuz I haven't seen anything that beats watching Strongsad slap Coach Z upside the face, althewhile saying "fruit salad".

You was tryin' to jank me!

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.