FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Cat's are disgusting.

Author Topic: Cat's are disgusting.
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, so it's my fault really.

My bf and I have a bad habit of leaving our more casual clothes on the floor. I know we shouldn't but we're both lazy like that...

Well, this morning our cat, Helen (aka: Jabba the Helen) ate her self sick and went on a puking spree.

::sigh:: I hope the washing machine can get the puke out in a cycle or two...

Pix

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
You know, there might be some kind of cause and effect at work here.... [Razz] [Evil Laugh]
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I should cut back on her food.
Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
I hope your kitty feels better.

Funny you brought this up. One of today's top articles on MSN.com is "Top things that will ruin your romantic life." One of them is "indulging your pets." [Smile]

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
Any animal that can and does lick it's own posterior is disgusting.
Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

When cats do that, I call it 'the feline salute to hygiene'. Cuz when they lick their little woo woos, they stick one of their hind legs straight in the air and it looks like, um, they're saluting. Witty, no?
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gottmorder
Member # 5039

- posted      Profile for Gottmorder   Email Gottmorder         Edit/Delete Post 
Or maybe they're all closet Nazis.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
OMG ur teh funiest evr Strom!!!! ROFLMAO
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
woo woos... [ROFL]
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

Why must you be so cruel, Jon Boy? Why? [Cry]
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
*ahem*

Also this

And finally this

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
My praise was sincere, Stormy!

*writes "Bob the Lawyer" on the cool people list, right below Storm Saxon*

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.