FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Key..

Author Topic: The Key..
Pepek
Member # 3773

- posted      Profile for Pepek   Email Pepek         Edit/Delete Post 
If you had the key that could open near to any door in your highschool.. What would you do with it?

~Sir Montague

Posts: 690 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Are you implying that YOU have this key? [Wink]

Hm...I'll have to give this question some thought. Where would I have wanted to go in the high school? Hm...

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
Give it back to the janitor?
Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peter the bookie
Member # 3270

- posted      Profile for peter the bookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Get into my locker for the calculus book I forgot over the weekend.
Posts: 318 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Wait, would you be using this key during school hours? In that case, the AV room.

You wouldn't be able to get me in there at all AFTER school hours.

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwiggin
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for vwiggin   Email vwiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
You're talking to a man who accidentally walked into the girl's locker room in his Sophmore year without flinching, turning red, or taking pictures. [Cool]
Posts: 1592 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pepek
Member # 3773

No.. I don't have it.. But I use to.. For about a year..
Posts: 690 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd go to school with a friend and explore after hours. I always wondered what those mystery rooms we could never get into were like.
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Full of brooms, most likely.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Professor Tor Coolguy
Member # 6361

- posted      Profile for Professor Tor Coolguy   Email Professor Tor Coolguy         Edit/Delete Post 
So Pepek, did you use your powers for good, or for awesome?
Posts: 28 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
If you had the key that could open near to any door in your highschool.. What would you do with it?
I had such a key. I'll give you some suggestions after I look up the statute of limitations on a few things. [Evil]

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
PTC [ROFL]
I'd probably make out on the elevator a lot. I guess I'm a claustrophile.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PaladinVirtue
Member # 6144

- posted      Profile for PaladinVirtue   Email PaladinVirtue         Edit/Delete Post 
The first thing I would do is make a copy and then return the original. Now that you would have a copy that no one knows about, you have unlimited freedom because, as long as you don't get caught, they won't think to change the locks. After that.... Teachers lounge might be interesting?
Posts: 181 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Professor Tor Coolguy
Member # 6361

- posted      Profile for Professor Tor Coolguy   Email Professor Tor Coolguy         Edit/Delete Post 
"Going UP" [Evil Laugh]
Posts: 28 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
*has visions of pooka in an Aerosmith video*

[Big Grin]

Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
The room to the balcony in the theater. I've always wanted to randomly mess around with that tech equipment. SOOOOOOO many buttons.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

[No No] I have no idea what you're talking about, the only Aerosmith video I remember seeing was for "Ragdoll", at least 12 years ago. P.S. the thought of me with Aerosmith reminds me of the movie "Junior" and how the Danny DeVito's character's wife got knocked up at an Aerosmith concert.

edited for critical missed info

[ April 13, 2004, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: pooka ]

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

We had our lighting board in a cage. I could be into that as well. Of course, the fantasy (of my husband of course) ends with the lights being switched on and the curtain drawn by our bumblings, so that we are now seen by the whole student body. Edit: which is only funny because we are the drama coach and the Gym teacher who are always fighting over when the late bus should run.

[ April 13, 2004, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: pooka ]

Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
My school had no secrets.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pepek
Member # 3773

I used them for Awesome...

And it had a 'do not duplicate' engraved on both sides.. but anyway.. It's quite the power to have.. I've thought about writing a book or a screen play about the idea.. but if any of you do so before me, you theives, give me some credit.. or cash..... please?

~Sir Montague

UofUlawguy
Member # 5492

- posted      Profile for UofUlawguy   Email UofUlawguy         Edit/Delete Post 
I had those keys, but it was after I had graduated. While I was in college, I had a summer job working on the custodial staff of my former high school. Great job, but that's neither here nor there. I could get into every door in the whole school, and did.

Most of the unknown doors you see really aren't that exciting. Some are custodial or storage. Some of the more interesting lead into air conditioning rooms, where they keep the enormous machines that are required to cool a building that big. (By the way, changing the filters in those rooms is one of the dirtiest jobs I've ever had to do.)

A few are really cool. Like the doors that lead up into the catwalks over the stage and auditorium. But any number of drama/stagehand geeks have already been up there.

Posts: 1652 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
You could get into the booze they obviously kept in the teacher's lounge.
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
The first thing I would do with such a key would be to give it to Stryker, because I know he is more creative than me. I also might go into a classroom and leave a note for a teacher.

I have been into our Light Booth, not too exciting, except for those pictures on the walls, and the people who are usually there. (blacwolve, stryker, some others)

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
The doors to the tech room are kept locked for a reason! We do notice if someone messes with our equipment, and it doesn't make us happy. I will find you, and you will die.

I'd go in the catacombs under the school Apparently there are rooms down there and everything, I'd spend hours exploring.

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd get down into the basement, kill some vampires, rescue Spike and make out with Buffy.

Wait, all American high schools don't work that way?

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
I would play in the costume cage.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yank
Member # 2514

- posted      Profile for Yank   Email Yank         Edit/Delete Post 
Find a classroom with a concrete ceiling that's used by a teacher you don't like. Then sneak in in the middle of the night and use Puzzle Glue to attach all the furniture to the ceiling, with anything that was on the desks glued to them as well. Now you just need a way to see the teacher's face when he/she first walks in.....
Posts: 1631 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I was with either you or matt when I went in the Tech room, so don't kill me. The catacombs would be fun.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pepek
Member # 3773

What is this puzzle glue you speak of...?

I see a senior prank in the works..

-- Anyway, being an actor, singer, techie.. whatever.. The theatre cat walks, the lightbooth, costume room and all are kinda usual boring stuff.. though I love it..

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.