FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Concert!!!!

Author Topic: Concert!!!!
MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

- posted      Profile for MaydayDesiax   Email MaydayDesiax         Edit/Delete Post 
Me and Corelle are going to see Weird Al in concert next Sunday! YAY!

::bounce bounce bounce bounce::

::so very happy::

[Big Grin]

Posts: 873 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
*hates you*

*except not really*

*that's not possible*

*but grrr*

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BYuCnslr
Member # 1857

- posted      Profile for BYuCnslr   Email BYuCnslr         Edit/Delete Post 
:: glares ::
You're getting me back for seeing capitol steps aren't you?
Satyagraha

Posts: 1986 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toretha
Member # 2233

- posted      Profile for Toretha   Email Toretha         Edit/Delete Post 
I hate you! And A! Go to purgatory! See if I give in next time and keep my promises about paying. *glares*
Posts: 3493 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UofUlawguy
Member # 5492

- posted      Profile for UofUlawguy   Email UofUlawguy         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to see the Las Vegas Philharmonic the day after Mother's Day!! I'm so excited!!!
Posts: 1652 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Correlle_Fyrebrand
Member # 5839

- posted      Profile for Correlle_Fyrebrand   Email Correlle_Fyrebrand         Edit/Delete Post 
[Laugh] I can see that people are turning green with envy. I love it! [Wink] I haven't been to a concert in years. The last concert I went to was the Wango Tango in California that was put on my KISS FM. That was fun. This is will be nice to get out and do something fun besides work and school. [Big Grin] The Las Vegas Philharmonic? Dude, I'm jealous and excited for you UofUlawguy! Have an awesome time for me! [Wave]
Posts: 23 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paercival
Member # 1408

- posted      Profile for Paercival   Email Paercival         Edit/Delete Post 
Van Halen!! when they come to boston in June, I'm SOOOOOO excited!
Posts: 348 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Weird Al? I wondered how much of his concert tour he cancelled after his parents' death....

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.