FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Another corporation announces significant downsizing....

Author Topic: Another corporation announces significant downsizing....
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
http://bbspot.com/News/2004/04/jesus.html

[Smile]

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
Ugliest. Jesus. Ever.
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
What makes this so funny is that the business perspective on it is right on.

"Outsourcing to India"

[ROFL]

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"With today's technology it is inefficient to send individual angels to perform miracles," explained Doug Fitzpatrick with Gartner. "A centralized miracle center is much more efficient, given the number of wireless broadband hotspots in the marketplace."
[ROFL]
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

Sheesh,the next paragraph is even funnier.

quote:
Perhaps Jesus' largest failure so far has been his inability to deliver one of the company's largest projects on time. Code Named The Second Coming, this project’s schedule has slipped repeatedly.
:wipes tears from eyes:
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I know, Kayla... that last one was my favorite too. People keep looking at me weird.

Must stop laughing.

Kayla
Member # 2403

You mean, people don't always look at you weird?
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

But these people don't know me.

Gotta go.. bye

pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
:tosses into "onion lite" bin:
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.