FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I Have A Problem. (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I Have A Problem.
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
I have an addiction and it is taking over my life. Even when I'm not doing it, it haunts me. ::sigh::

In the last two nights, I have dreamed about no less than 3 different jatraqueros. [Razz]

Darn holidays when I have so much free hatracking time! [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
The best way to cure an addiction, is to find another addiction.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
Was I one of them?
Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

*grin*

No, sorry David. I'll see what I can arrange. [Wink]

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
Aw shucks. All my hopes are dashed.

*jumps off bridge*

Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes I would suggest addiction to Televison so that you can have dreams with special effects.
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
I had my first hatrack dream last night.
Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, so who be these dreams of? Of me? A rain storm? Camping?
Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, I can't remember anymore. Unfortunately, if this thread were started first thing this morning, I might have. But it is now lost from consciousness.
Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

Mornin Josh! [Wave]

Yes, you were one of them. [Razz]

Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
We had a 12 step Hatrack Addiction Plan some time back.

I think one of the first steps was to get on Hatrack with some other person in the room, preferrably one more interesting than Hatrack. Talk to them about Hatrack, etc.

I think one of the final stages was to engage this person in some sport or other, or possibly have sex. I don't remember, because I didn't get that far. [Wink]

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

There are people more interesting than Hatrack? [Wink]
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
The closest I've been to dreaming about a Hatracker is dreaming about being on the computer, refreshing at Hatrack.

Actually, I think I remember whining to OSC to sign my paperback Ender's Game book in a dream. Whether he signs paperback or not, I'm not sure - but he sure didn't in my dream.

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lcarus
Member # 4395

- posted      Profile for lcarus           Edit/Delete Post 
o_O

Details!

I haven't had many Hatrack dreams, or as vivid as some I've heard, but it's always freaky when I do have one.

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

Yay!

I made it into ttt's dreams!

OSC most certainly will sign anything that has his name on it! Heh, I have known him to sign a few other odds and rear ends [Wink]

::smiles sweetly::

Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
I was SO in TT&T's dreams.

*preens*

She has yet to tell me if they involved whipped cream in any way, though. [Frown]

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for odouls268   Email odouls268         Edit/Delete Post 
I know I HAD to be one of them...

right?.... [Razz]

Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

*bursts odouls' bubble* [Razz]

Although I did dream of you some time ago, now that you remind me. *grin* When you were around more. It's your own fault, I tell you. [Wink]

(Woah, I've had Hatrack dreams before!! *gets nervous*)

tt&t
Member # 5600

Zotto!: [Razz] [Taunt] [Razz] [Wink] And that is all I have to say about THAT! *grin*
tt&t
Member # 5600

*grin*

As for details, well, they seem to be fading rapidly, but I can tell you there was no whipped cream, and Josh did smile VERY sweetly as he walked past (I was sitting at a table drinking coffee and talking to someone - non-Hatrack - who I can't remember). I was in NZ, so I guess you guys came to visit me as promised. [Big Grin]

Actually, Zotto was trying to figure if he should live in Palmerston North, which I thought was a great idea as I drive past there on my way to Wellington where I go to uni... He was going to go to uni in Palmy which is odd as that's mainly a science uni. Heh.

Josh made me blush by walking past and smiling and winking, and the person I was sitting with asked who it was and I couldn't explain. (Mainly cos I seemed to think she'd think it odd that it was someone I knew from the scary internet, heh).

And there were a whole lot more snippets of conversations/random meetings... Weird.

Actually, it was more jatraqueros randomly appearing in my dreams, than actually a dream about Hatrack. Sorry to disappoint. [Smile]

Zotto!
Member # 4689

Rats. I thought for SURE there'd whipped cream in there SOMEWHERE.
Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
*is being blackmailed into posting in this thread in order to find out who the third person is*

Alright...so now that i've posted in here...

who was the third person?

Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, and Zotto. It was probably a pool full of KY jelly, not whipped cream.
Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

Ahh, Noah, wouldn't you like to know. [Razz] Sadly, 'twas not you.

And there was no jelly. [Smile]

Or blackmail, for that matter...

PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
I've had only one Hatrack dream and it was pretty tame. I was at Kamacon and I was hanging out with Marek.

Of course, neither of us will be there, so it's not a premonition.

Oh wait, I forgot about the part where I performed "The Game" by Disturbed and offended all the Christians. Heh heh...sorry.

[ April 16, 2004, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: PSI Teleport ]

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
I assure you Sveta, I would not have been offended.

I've had a couple hatrack dreams, the weirdest part is always recognizing people who I have never even seen pictures of.

Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
I dreamed of KamaCon and Hatrackers there. (details in KamaCon thread)

Just in case it was a warning dream, Banna, I request no renting a double-decker bus. It made me dizzy.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
oh, I bet I know who the third hatracker in the dream was, it was, it was.....tt&t, she is one too you know. [Razz]
Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

In that case, Marek, there were four. [Taunt]
lcarus
Member # 4395

No! It was me!! [Razz]
Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, my name is Derrell and I'm a Hatrackoholic.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

- posted      Profile for MaydayDesiax   Email MaydayDesiax         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess I'm guilty too, because I've had dreams about Toretha, Bernard, Correlle, Raia and Zelvag...

I somehow get the feeling that my fiancee will be offended if I start sleeping with all of them.

(at the same time, at least [Wink] )

[ April 16, 2004, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: MaydayDesiax ]

Posts: 873 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, my name is Anna and I am Hatrackaholic, too.
A few weeks ago, I dreamt of my wedding, and all Hatrack came. I was very happy. Everyone here, know that I will have a though for you when I will say "yes" [Smile]

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

Sorry to disappoint, Icky... [Razz]
Zevlag
Member # 1405

::likes being dreamed of::
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Awww....Anna. [Smile] I wish I could send my in-laws to your wedding in my stead.

Of course, I've never met them, and they've never met you, so they might be kind of confused. [Big Grin]

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dobbie
Member # 3881

- posted      Profile for Dobbie           Edit/Delete Post 
I have a similar problem. In the last two nights, 3 different jatraqueras have dreamt about me. At least, I assume they have. If they haven't, I really wish they would.

[ April 17, 2004, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: Dobbie ]

Posts: 1794 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lcarus
Member # 4395

I'm not sure, but I think I have yet to be in another Hatracker's dream.

[Frown]

I think that's the true sign that you've made it as a Hatracker.

Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
I dreamt about hatrackers, but I can't remember who exactly.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

I'm going out of town next month and won't have access to Hatrack for a week. Does anyone have any tips for surviving that long without a Hatrack fix? [Wink]
tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
Seems you're in luck, Josh, you seem to have been dreamed of by several people. [Wink]

Dobbie: [ROFL]

And Derrell, I'm not sure that there is one. If you find out, let me know, K? [Smile]

Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Kama, yeah, me too. But then, I don't remember a lot of my dreams for more than a few minutes after I wake up. [Dont Know]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
What, rivka, you come in my thread & don't even say HI? *pout* [Razz]

And why, may I ask, are you not on AIM?

Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Cuz I couldn't figure out a subtle way to ask if I was in the dream. [Big Grin] And because trying to catch up on Hatrack and AIMing are difficult to do properly simultaneously. [Razz]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

Heh, I know what you mean.

And nope. [Razz]

Zotto!
Member # 4689

I'm thinking that making us guess the "third" Hatracker protects Kylie from having to admit she dreamt of me twice.

[ April 18, 2004, 03:56 AM: Message edited by: Zotto! ]

rivka
Member # 4859

*pat pat* Suuure, Zotto!
Zotto!
Member # 4689

*confused* Yeah, I AM sure. That's my whole point. [Evil Laugh]

[ April 18, 2004, 04:01 AM: Message edited by: Zotto! ]

Daedalus
Member # 1698

- posted      Profile for Daedalus   Email Daedalus         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh, dude, quit flattering yourself. The woman's clearly madly in love with me. And who can blame her? For my part, I'm entranced by her silky thighs, creamy buttocks, and sweet treasure that lies therewith...

By which I mean, of course, her personality. She's really a splendiferous woman. A definite stop -- possibly the definite stop -- should I ever make it to New Zealand.

In fact, I can guess the dream. We're making love beneath a waterfall, in a lagoon of nymphs and dwarves? I dream it too. Aw yeah.

Seriously, dude, make it out to the States sometime. A beautiful woman like you is wasted on New Zealand. Come to the US so we can steal the title of "most beautiful country" through osmosis.

Posts: 641 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.