FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hey, Da_Goat, do you exist yet?

Author Topic: Hey, Da_Goat, do you exist yet?
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
Just wondering. I'll be in Prescott next weekend or so.
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
No, I don't exist yet.

And I'll be at the Grand Canyon next Wednesday through Monday.

Drat.

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

Wait, no I won't, that'll be the 5th through the 10th. I just have so much going on lately I've confused the weekends.

Yeah, sure, I guess we could do something that Saturday.

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

Cool. Both keedokes and I will be there for a few days. We're visiting her friend who is graduating from some aeronautical "university." We could probably catch lunch or something. She and I both exist so we can verify your existance officially.
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
<--jealous
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

If possible, though, nothing too fancy. I'm only a CSR at Domino's, after all.

By the way, I assume the "aeronautical university" is Embry Riddle.

Da_Goat
Member # 5529

By the way, are you planning to do this on the Sunday? My Sundays are full on a regular basis without much room left for adjustments.
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

Hey Da_Goat, I'm in Prescott right now. Want to hook up sometime in the next few days?
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

Sure, I'll try. As I said, it'll be hard to free up any space on Sunday, but I could try Saturday or Monday.
keedokes
Member # 6301

- posted      Profile for keedokes   Email keedokes         Edit/Delete Post 
Graduation is from about 10 until 12, and we'll be free after that today. I'm not sure what's going on after that...we could...um...actually, I have no idea. Just tell us where to find you, and when.

*shrug*

Posts: 79 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

Aw, crap. I don't want to do the thinking... Could you just tell me where to find you instead? It's about 11:30 now.
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
You have to meet two Hatrackers to become real, right ?
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
I think those 2 Hatrackers must have been previously "confirmed".
Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
No !
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

Well... both keedokes and I have met more than two confirmed hatrackers in the past (for me: TomDavidson, Christy, dkw, BannaOJ, Lime, Vana, Jeni, Zevlag and Bernard; for keedokes: Jeni, Zevlag and Bernard.) So, if we meet up with Da_Goat, it will be official.

So, okay... Jess and I are going to go back to our campsite. We're at the park outside of what we believe is Willow Lake. From Embry Riddle, you take Willow Creek Rd and turn left on Willow Lake Rd and take Willow Lake until it ends at the campgrounds. If you drive into the campgrounds there's a gazebo on the right. If you park there, we're just up the hill in a grey and tan tent and a dark green car. It's huge. You can't miss the tent.

I think we have it right anyways. We're not from here after all. If we're not there for any reason, we're probably in our friend's dorm room on campus. This is our only method of internet access.

[ May 01, 2004, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: Primal Curve ]

Da_Goat
Member # 5529

Alright. So, should I come now?
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

Holy crap. That was fast. Well, Jess and I are still at Embry Riddle. We're enjoying a little air conditioning and internet access for a spell. Could you maybe come by at 2-ish?
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

Sure. I couldn't hang out for too long, though. I've got other things to do at 3.
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

Good. We want nappage.

So, are you going to bring some pizza or what? [Razz]

Da_Goat
Member # 5529

Um, well, I have $.95. You could have that, I guess. I've also got an erasable pen, without the eraser, that my dog chewed up.
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

Haha. Whateva. Just bring yo' sef, foo.

Oh, Jess wants to meet your dog.

Da_Goat
Member # 5529

I don't want to bring her. She hasn't been doing well. She threw up four or five times in the last few days.
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

You're probably at your camp, but just in case, I'm leaving now. It's about 20 'til.
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

Yeah, so Da_Goat exists.

And stuff.

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Insufficient detail! Elaborate!

*taps foot impatiently*

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
*joins rivka in impatient foot tapping*
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keedokes
Member # 6301

- posted      Profile for keedokes   Email keedokes         Edit/Delete Post 
He...uh...has existance. No, really. We do have pictures, but you'll have to wait for PC to get on the ball to post at least one of them on foobonic. We'll have other pics from our trip there, too.

...eventually. [Smile] I'll send 'em along to him so he can post them. And, no, Da_Goat, you have no say over whether or not they'll be seen. *evil grin*

Ok, going now to scan pictures!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.