FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Cor and Icarus in Jamaica and Grand Cayman in May/June

Author Topic: Cor and Icarus in Jamaica and Grand Cayman in May/June
Cor
Member # 4295

- posted      Profile for Cor   Email Cor         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, Bob is going to Utah. We'll be heading to Jamaica and Grand Cayman on a cruise in May/June. I don't know of any hatrackers in the islands, but.....
Posts: 676 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't forget to smoke weed while you're there.
Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UofUlawguy
Member # 5492

- posted      Profile for UofUlawguy   Email UofUlawguy         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't forget to start up a shady off-shore corporation, trust and/or bank account while you're there.
Posts: 1652 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cor
Member # 4295

And purchase some prescription drugs without the prescription...yeah, we know the drill. [Smile]

just kidding

[ April 26, 2004, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: Cor ]

Posts: 676 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
And make sure you ask all of us to allow you and Cor access to our personal bank accounts so that whatever social/scientific/important cause you may be sponsoring can get off the ground and pay us huge dividends. [Razz]
Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cor
Member # 4295

um, Shan, I AM Cor.....
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Now you're just taunting us.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
I misread as Jamaica and the Grand Canyon and did a bit of a double take wondering how you would get that far apart in a month...

Have fun! I've always wanted to do something like that. Are Banana and Mango going? Is it a Disney cruise?

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

Well, I don't know, Cor - names change around here so much that I no longer place any trust in what anyone currently calls themselves [Big Grin]

besides, I am so green with jealousy that I can't see straight . . .

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared         Edit/Delete Post 
The Caymans are my favorite place. My parents have a condo on 7-mile beach. Of course the locals hate the cruise ship people.

At times there are as many as 5 cruise ships a day that stop there and they each drop of between 2,000 and 5,000 people. It almost double the population of the island.

Are you going to be there at night or only during the day? Because if you are going to spend a night there I can suggest some wonderful places to eat.

msquared

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cor
Member # 4295

We'll be there from about 7:00 in the morning until about 5:00 or so in the evening, if I remember my itinerary correctly.

Icarus and his dad and the girls will probably disembark. I expect to be getting a massage onboard the ship. [Smile]

[ May 15, 2004, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: Cor ]

Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Um, excuse me, but isn't Icarus a TEACHER? May I ask how he got out of school in MAY??
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

Cor and Ick both teach, as I recall.

Late spring break?

Enjoy the massage, Cor!

Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Where is your ship leaving from?
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cor
Member # 4295

Most Florida teachers get out for summer at the end of May, guys. Of course, we go back to work the first week of August!

Ela, we're leaving out of Miami. Maybe we can arrange to get together if you're over your cold [Smile]

Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
That would be cool, Cor. Let me know when you will be in town. [Smile]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.