FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Oh dear! Now I've dirtied myself.

Author Topic: Oh dear! Now I've dirtied myself.
IdemosthenesI
Member # 862

- posted      Profile for IdemosthenesI   Email IdemosthenesI         Edit/Delete Post 
This may be the most hilarious political satire I have seen ever. If you know of something funnier, please let me know, because if it's better than this, I'm there.

It is a few megs, so dialups beware.

Posts: 894 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kasie H
Member # 2120

- posted      Profile for Kasie H   Email Kasie H         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

[ROFL]

[ROFL]

Thank you, demosthenes, you've made my night.

Posts: 1784 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anthro
Member # 6087

- posted      Profile for Anthro   Email Anthro         Edit/Delete Post 
I want three nukes.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IdemosthenesI
Member # 862

- posted      Profile for IdemosthenesI   Email IdemosthenesI         Edit/Delete Post 
Seriously, people. You are doing yourselves a disservice if you don't see this. Remember the video with the french guy playing with his honkers. This eclipses it.
Posts: 894 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IdemosthenesI
Member # 862

Oops. That really didn't come out right.
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't really find it that funny. It started out funny, but then got a little incoherent and dumb.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IdemosthenesI
Member # 862

Well, in that sense, I guess it did get less funny and more authentic near the end.
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, this didn't do a whole lot for me. I mean, it was *okay*, but I wasn't pounding my fist on the desk laughing or anything. It really didn't seem all that inspired.

Now the Daily Show's debate between Bush the candidate and Bush the president--that was funny.

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I liked the daily show one better.

I also have an older one like this that I think is funnier.

~7 MB, please don't share this link outside of Hatrack: http://s88345032.onlinehome.us/images/stateoftheunion.mov

Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
[Monkeys]
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IdemosthenesI
Member # 862

You're right. That one was a lot better edited and more to the point. I still like the line about trusting in the restraint of America not being a strategy or an option from the first one.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.