FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Can someone explain this chafing business?

Author Topic: Can someone explain this chafing business?
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
Chafing is no funny business.
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
I've experienced redness and chaffing.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

Really Ralphie. I thought we agreed not to talk about our relationship in public.
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I breastfed a kid with teeth for almost 2 years, and this guy needs nip guards just to run a marathon? What a wimp. [Taunt]

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

Happy mother's day Spacey. [Smile]
Ralphie
Member # 1565

quote:
Really Ralphie. I thought we agreed not to talk about our relationship in public.
Until you pay me back for the copious amounts of Boil Ease I had to purchase during our time of love, the Circle of Trust is broken.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Beren.

I don't think I'll be bragging about my tough nipples anymore. Perhaps that wasn't the best attribute of mine to post in a public forum.

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] So funny, Space Opera.
Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

But you used to call me Maverick and those boils "love puppies." [Cry]
Ralphie
Member # 1565

quote:
But you used to call me Maverick and those boils "love puppies." [Cry]
That's just random enough to make you win the internet.
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

Iceman, I had a killer link to your Beaver shot but bobdangit Foobonic is down for the weekend.
Taberah
Member # 4014

- posted      Profile for Taberah           Edit/Delete Post 
I've never been particularly afflicted with this problem, although I have a friend who ran a marathon and by the end he was bleeding from both nipples.

However, I don't think it's worthwhile to spend money on a product designed specifically for the nipples. Regular bandaids or vaseline do the trick just fine.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't anyone else bothered by a guy named "One Hand" complaining about chafing?
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
(rimshot)
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

Any more shots at my name and I'm going to carry out my threat of signing all my posts with:

Beren [Wave]

Hobbes, eat your heart out baby. [Smile]

Ralphie
Member # 1565

quote:
Iceman, I had a killer link to your Beaver shot but bobdangit Foobonic is down for the weekend.
The beaver shot was given a pair of cement shoes, and has been sent to sleep with the fishes.

Permanently.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.