FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I had a dream.... well, a nightmare really...

Author Topic: I had a dream.... well, a nightmare really...
Troubadour
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Troubadour   Email Troubadour         Edit/Delete Post 
I told a couple of people this in AIM chat a couple of days ago, but I had my first ever Hatrack dream when the forums were down a few days ago.

I dreamt that the forum came back up, but that all threads and posts had been lost. It was just the header of the website and an expanse of empty yellow.

All I could think about (in my dream) was that the "New Raven Flutters In" thread was lost forever.

Definitely classes as a nightmare.

Posts: 2245 | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
Scarry [Cry]
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desu
Member # 5941

- posted      Profile for Desu           Edit/Delete Post 
I dreamt my History teacher was beating me with his belt in the French department...
Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Driscoll
Member # 4488

- posted      Profile for Don Driscoll   Email Don Driscoll         Edit/Delete Post 
I got belted in the "French Department" once - that smarts!!!

-Don

Posts: 108 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
And rest assured, this is NOT the only place I keep the New Raven story saved.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.