FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » 'Rackademy Wardrobe: Style Consultations In Here (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 'Rackademy Wardrobe: Style Consultations In Here
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure Mrs. M. will have the suit cut so that it's very comfortable. It's like wearing a prom dress. Once you get used to it, it's all right. Especially when your Significant Other keeps giving you looks... You know, those Hungry Eye looks. Annie will want to eat you up.
Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Yah, well, I'm not really sure I want to have an experience akin to wearing a prom dress.

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
You do so want Annie to look at you with Hungry Eyes.
Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

[Cool]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
Couple of quick things before I'm off to shul.

Hobbes, the suit will be cut and/or altered so that it fits you like a second skin. It will be as comfortable as sweats.

FG, thanks for the compliments. As to the tatoos, there are 3 options. First, we could keep the dress as is. I have no problem w/ tatoos and I have one myself (ankle). Second, we could keep the dress as is and cover the tatoos with body makeup. It's a very common practice. Third, we could raise the neckline. It wouldn't violate the integrity of the dress at all.

Jenny, I'm very close to finding it.

breyerchic04 and kaioshin00 - I have a couple of things in mind. I'll have made a selection by the end of Shabbos.

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't forget about me, Mrs. M! [Smile]
Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I give up.
Mrs. M, will you find me something?

I like long skirts (no leg showing [Angst] ).
Preferably a forest green (to bring out red hair), if not then blue.
Something that would cover up my flabby upper arms, and flatter my figure.
And I'm about 5', so I'd need something that would make me look stumpy (wide skirts make me look stumpy).
I especially like celtic-style dresses, or something fantasy-ish. [Smile]

(pictures here: http://www.foobonic.com/gallery/usr-hatrack-jatraqueros-Eruve/aaa
and here: http://www.foobonic.com/gallery/usr-hatrack-jatraqueros-Eruve/aab )

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
[Cry]
Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
What's wrong, flish?
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

I have NOTHING TO WEAR! [Cry]

I was thinking of one of those old school deep sea diving outfits.

fallow

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

Some of us are still naked... Mrs M! I don't want to be nude at the Rackademy awards!
UofUlawguy
Member # 5492

- posted      Profile for UofUlawguy   Email UofUlawguy         Edit/Delete Post 
Then you're the only one that feels that way.
Posts: 1652 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

[Roll Eyes]
Hobbes
Member # 433

Do you really think Mrs. M can arrange for retroactive clothing?

Hobbes [Smile]

katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Mrs. M is pretty dang cool. There's a way.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
bump, I still want an outfit
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

and I'm still naked!

Jeesh, it's a good thing it's summer now.

Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, y'all. RL stuff has kept me hopping this past week and a half. Between eye emergencies, thunderstroms and twisters, the impending move, and the kids having gone crazy, I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. I'm in the middle of preparations for major out-of-town tea and baby shower and we're leaving Friday morning.

Not to worry, though, I have been thinking about this. I've been looking at the London designers and I want to check out the Italians before I make the rest of my picks. It'll be worth the wait.

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

*hands Jenny G a sandwich board and a fez*
fallow
Member # 6268

breyerchic04,

Seems Mrs M's otherwise occupied, and the awards are over. But, if you're still looking for an outfit I've got this stack of sandwich boards and silly hats?

fallow

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.