FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » My band is playing this saturday.

Author Topic: My band is playing this saturday.
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
Come see my band perform. We're playing 3-4 songs.

The entire battle of the bands show is from 1-4pm, this saturday, at my school, Georgetown Day School.

My band will probably start playing sometime between 2:15 and 2:45.

The address of the school is
4200 Davenport Street NW
Washington DC 20016

Hope some of you might be able to make it!

Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
What kind of music will you play?
Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PaladinVirtue
Member # 6144

- posted      Profile for PaladinVirtue   Email PaladinVirtue         Edit/Delete Post 
You didn't by chance play at the battle of the bands in Woodbridge VA (15 minutes South of DC on 95) last weekend did you? Cause if you did, I might have already seen you guys because I was there to hear my brother and his band play there.
Posts: 181 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.