FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Good bye Hatrack

Author Topic: Good bye Hatrack
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Hatrackers,

I feel weird to tell you that, but I’m leaving Hatrack. Usually I hate the good-bye threads, and I though a moment to leave without telling , but I didn’t want anyone to worry, so I tell you.
Don’t mistake : I don’t reproach anything to Hatrack River and all of you Jatraquero/as. I had beautiful moments thanks to you, I met wonderful people and learnt a lot of things. It’s just that I feel like this time is over and I have to have a turn in my life.
So, thank you for all you gave me. I may lurk and say hello from time to time, but I won’t be part of this community again.
Best wishes for the future from

Your crazy French friend Anna [Smile]

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damien
Member # 5611

- posted      Profile for Damien   Email Damien         Edit/Delete Post 
[Hat]
Posts: 677 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
*hug* Good luck with everything. The door's always open.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
::hugs Anna::

I'll miss you, but I completely understand the need to go. I assume that you won't be frequenting sakeriver either?

If you ever change your mind, you know where to find us!

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
:waves:

take care!

Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
<<<hugs>>>

I'll miss you! Do come back sometimes and let us know how you are. (This is not some evil plot of the in-laws is it?)

Anyway, remember that you're always an acolyte, so don't forget to stop every now and then and dance for joy, okay? [Smile]

Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexa
Member # 6285

- posted      Profile for Alexa           Edit/Delete Post 
BYEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I enjoyed your posts.
Posts: 1034 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
I will miss you.
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown] I will miss you. If I ever go to France can I still look you up?

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Bye Anna! You will be missed, as will your unique European perspective on items.

But we will be here if you ever change your mind and come back.

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
bye Anna. I've been taking it relatively easy lately. For me.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Farewell.

Good luck in life.

Good luck in fighting the Hatcrack.

We will miss your European sensibilities and French point of view.

At least until you surrender to inevitable and return to us.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
We'll miss you!
(((((Anna)))))

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
Bye Anna! There's always a spot for you over at sakeriver, as well.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Ed says bye bye!
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
Awwww.

Well, I wish you the best! [Smile]

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh... I'm so sad! [Frown]

You're one of my favorite Hatrack friends.

But best of luck with the new fun developments in your life, and I'm still going to come see you soon even if it kills me!

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to see you go, Anna.

All the best to you in life.

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Awww! That's very sad for us; but I can totally understand the need to prioritize.

May you and Vincent have a joyous marriage, and a wonderful and healthy life.

Come visit us every so often, please? Maybe come back in 6 months and let us know how you are?

[Wave]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BYuCnslr
Member # 1857

- posted      Profile for BYuCnslr   Email BYuCnslr         Edit/Delete Post 
:: flurishes a bow :: au revoir, dear anna. We'll miss you much.
Satyagraha

Posts: 1986 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, definitely visit! We'll miss you! Lots! ::hug::
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 3262

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, how sad! Well, good luck in all that you do from here on out, and remember you can come visit us here at Hatrack any time! [Big Grin]

-Vana

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
We'll miss you, Anna. I'm sure your husband will enjoy all the extra time you'll be spending with him, though! Come back and visit sometime. Best wishes!
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Silverblue Sun
Member # 1630

- posted      Profile for The Silverblue Sun   Email The Silverblue Sun         Edit/Delete Post 
Come back soon.
Posts: 2752 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
[Hat] Anna.
Bye, I hope we get to see you again.

Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
A bientot!

We'll miss you

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, ma cherie! I'll miss you!!!!!! I've always enjoyed your posts, you're such a sweetheart... you've always been kind to me, everywhere, and I'm going to really feel it that you're not here!!!

Good luck with everything, Anna... I'm sorry to see you go, Hatrack will feel very empty. I hope you come back to visit a lot! [Kiss]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
You're giving marriage a bad name!

Come back from time to time and tell us how it's going!

Bon chance!

Au revoire!

Le chien est blanc!

Mes escargot sont froid!

Le fromage est magnifique.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
O_o Bob est etrange.

Au revoir, Anna! I'm gonna miss you. (sniff)

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Je suis triste. Tres triste. Bien triste.

Parce que vous etes partir.

Quel domage!

Le justice n'exist pas!

Je pense que je suis en fou!

Avez vous un stilo?
Non, je n'ai pas un stilo. Mais, vous avez un gateaux. Scrivez vous avec le gateaux?
Non, mais je scrivez dans le gateux: Bon Voyage, Anna!

Mmmm...gateaux.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Um, Bob, how many years of French class are we going to be reliving with you? It sounds like I might need to plan my schedule around it . . .
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Bye Anna! I hope you and Vincent have a very happy marriage and life together. [Smile]
Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm quite sorry to hear this, having met you and all. But if you feel it's the right decision for you, so be it ! And yeah, visit us sometimes  [Smile]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tzadik
Member # 5825

- posted      Profile for Tzadik   Email Tzadik         Edit/Delete Post 
Bon chance Anna, j'espere que tous passes bien avec toi.
Posts: 102 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

- posted      Profile for MaydayDesiax   Email MaydayDesiax         Edit/Delete Post 
Adieu, dear Anna, we'll be waiting for your sensational comeback!

[Hat]

Posts: 873 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
Mayday, why aren't you on AIM?
Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

Just to thank everyone again and to say I sent a few pictures to Hobbes to put on Foobonic. I hope you'll like them !
I will definitively come back sometimes. And maybe I'll be totally back one day. I don't know at all [Smile]
AK, it's an honnor and a real joy to be your acolyte. ((((AK))))
If anyone goes to France he can e-mail me and we'll try to meet !
Sax, thank you for sakeriver too.
Annie, I will miss you too. Feel free to e-mail or AIM me anytime. You are really a wonderful person.
Thanks for all those who remembered their French for me.
And to end things, a big lot of hugs !
(((Damien)))
(((Kat)))
(((Noemon)))
(((Jim)))
(((AK)))
(((Alexa)))
(((Syn)))
(((Banna)))
(((Farmgirl)))
(((Pooka)))
(((Dan))) [Smile]
(((Eruve)))
(((Sax)))
(((Speed)))
(((Telperion)))
(((Olivetta)))
(((Annie)))
(((Ela)))
(((Rivka)))
(((Bernard)))
(((Myrddin)))
(((Vana)))
(((Shigosei)))
(((Silverblue)))
(((Nick)))
(((Dragon)))
(((Raia)))
(((Bob)))
(((Ryuko)))
(((Imogen))) I've been very happy to have you as internet SIL [Smile]
(((Corwin)))
(((Tzadik)))
(((Mayday)))

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Anna, you go with grace. I know we'll see each other again.

(((Anna)))

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

(((CT)))

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.